Chapter 8: The Tears From the Heart

My dear little broccolis💚💚💚

💚 Sooooooo I know, it's been a while. I will finish all my stories, but first, my life is getting in the way. I published two books and I am working on the other two. And to be honest, I feel people are losing interest anyway, so it doesn't help to keep on writing on a normal schedule. But I'll finish the stories.

💚I made some updates on

~Story, Destined (Clary and Jace meet in a club in Roma. Their connection is spontaneous, but is it going to last? Are they actually meant to even see each other again? ) SEVERAL NEW CHAPS

~Story, Behind The Curtains (Clary Fray is the lead singer of an internationally famous rock band, the Mortal Instruments. She is known by the tabloids to be a very carefree and fun-loving girl. She's the perfect bad girl the media wants her to be. But now, is she going to keep living this way, or will a certain actor will change her mind?) NEW CHAP

~Story, The Mobster's Wife (Sequel to The Boss's Daughter Being the daughter of a world-renowned criminal has never been easy on Clary. And now, she fell in love with someone even more brutal than her father. Will her couple endure the hardships that being with mobster brings? Will she be strong enough to not lose herself in that dark world, and bring some light into Jace?) NEW CHAP

Love, Mina💚💚💚

.

Chapter 8: The Tears From the Heart (4,2K)

.~°~. .~°~. .~°~.

Clary's PoV.

.

Love. Love was such a strange concept. It came out of nowhere, in the most unexpected places and for the most unlikely people. Love made you do foolish things. Love made you forget terrible acts. Love made you weaker and stronger at the same time. Love was such a dangerous thing, and yet, the best thing you could ever receive.

.~°~. .~°~. .~°~.

When Clary burst through the hospital doors, she looked like nothing. She had thrown sweatpants over her night shorts and zipped a sweater to go with it, her hair was still in a braid, though slightly messy. All she had in her hands were her keys and her phone, she did not even bother to take her purse with her. As soon as she had managed to get Jon to tell her in which hospital he was, she had dashed out of her apartment, not giving a single explanation to Jace.

She spotted her brother in the corner of the waiting room, his head in his hands, and her heart broke for him. Without even him looking up or telling her anything, she knew that the worst had come, she could tell by the way he was sitting, looking all broken and defeated. silently, she walked to him and rested a hand on his shoulder. He looked up, his eyes red, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as soon as she saw the tears well up in his eyes.

She let him cry against her breast for the longest time, gently comforting her brother by caressing his hair and promising him that she was here for him, that she would make sure he and Izzy would get through it. Jon silently cried, relying on his sister to soothe his pain, until a doctor came to see them, informing the Morgenstern that he had sedated Izzy and that she would be open to visits first thing in the morning.