📸13📸

Kang.Taehyun
Hey....

Heuning.Kai_official
Hey Taehyun

Kang.Taehyun
How are you holding up?

Heuning.Kai_official
A little tired but its fine.

Kang.Taehyun
When are you going to sleep?

Heuning.Kai_official
in a while, why.

Kang.Taehyun
Lets go to sleep over video call.

Heuning.Kai_official
Oh.. Yeah okay.

Kang.Taehyun
Wait, send a picture first.

Heuning.Kai_official
I can't I'm not allowed to take pictures unless I'm posting it.

Heuning.Kai_official
But maybe you could send me one.. Maybe

K

ang.Taehyun
Okay

Kang.Taehyun

Taehyun

Kang.Taehyun
I took this earlier today. Now hurry up and call

Heuning.Kai_official
Okay okay!

Heuning.Kai_official
is now calling
Kang.Taehyun

"Goodness!" Kai said turning away from the camera.

"What" Taehyun asked confused.

"Where's your shirt?" Kai asked with a blush.

"I don't sleep with a shirt on" Taehyun Said Laying down  turning to the side. He propped the phone on the pillow next to him and rested his head On his arm.

"Don't..don't lay like that" Kai said 

"Your In your room right?" Taehyun asked pushing his hair back, he knew what he was doing.

"Yeah, I'm sitting on my bed right now" Kai said lifting his phone up to show he's sitting on his bed.

"Hmm. Lay down like me" Taehyun said while leaning back turning his light off, leaving his lamp beside him on.

Kai followed what taehyun said and laid his phone down  before he dimmed his lights before laying down  next to his phone

"Thats better" Taehyun said before yawning. His eyes became heavy.

"It's funny because.. It actually feeling like you're here" Kai said with a laugh.

"Mhm... So you have to sleep with that eye patch One?" Taehyun asked while pulling his blanket up to keep him warm.

"Yeah.... It's not that bad though" Kai said feeling himself get tired.

"Yeah... You wanna know something kai?" Taehyun asked her eyes closed.

"What is it?" Kai asked disappearing for just a second before coming back with a shirt on himself.

"Out of all our friends.. I seem to care about you the most" Taehyun said, his voice become deep.

Kai let out am in easy laugh. "Really?" Kai asked

"It almost.. Feels like I like you.. Maybe I do.. " Taehyun said before his breathing become slow, as he fell asleep.

Kai couldn't believe his ears, he actually couldn't. But he just smiled. "I like you to" Kai said before falling asleep.

Taehyun smiled, he almost didn't hear it, but he felt his heart jump. And he fell asleep with a smile on his face.