70

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" Taehyun said as he crossed his arms. Kai laughed as he made sure the blindfold was on tight around Taehyuns eyes.

"Nope" Kai said as he continued to guard Taehyun forward as they walked. "Kai I love you and all but this blindfold ain't it" Taehyun said as he tried to reach up and take it off.

Kai stopped him by grabbing his hands. "Please babe, you're gonna love this" Kai said as they came to a stop.

Taehyun smelled the air and smiled. "It smelled like nacos and hotdogs" Taehyun said as he jumped happily.

"Oh my god baby" Taehyun said as he removed the blindfold as gasped. "A carnival!" -
Taehyun said as he hugged Kai tightly. Kai smiled as he stroked Taehyuns head.

"This is so amazing! Come on I want cotton candy now!" Taehyun said as he grabbed Kai's hand and started to drag him into the carnival.

The rest of their time was filled with them getting on rides and Kai trying to win Taehyun something, but failing.

And then Taehyun accused the game of being rigged and trying to jump over a booth to fight an employee.

But at last Kai finally got Taehyun a nice and cute bear for the price of a picture with a fan.

They both sat at a small table as Taehyun enjoyed his a corn dog. Kai watched taehyun with loving eyes as taehyun finished his corn dog and took Kai's and started to eat his.

"You're cute when you eat" Kai said as he continued to stare at Taehyun.

Taehyun looked at Kai with cheeks full of food and ketchup on his cheeks.
"Shut up" Taehyun said as he chewed his food. Kai smiled as he grabbed a napkin and cleaned Taehyuns cheeks.

Taehyun stared at Kai before he started he cry while eating. "Babe what's wrong?" Kai asked as he pulled Taehyun into his arms. Taehyun took a bit out of the corn dog and continued to cry.

"I'm gonna get fat eating like this and then you'll leave meeeee" Taehyun cried as he swallowed his food.

"I could never baby" Kai said as he held back his small laugh. "Even if you get fat I'll still love you" Kai said making Taehyun smile. Taehyun leaned up and kissed Kai who gladly kissed him back.

"You taste like corn dogs" Kai joked making Taehyun laugh as he playfully slapped Kai's chest.

"Can you buy me another one" Taehyun asked with big puppy eyes.
Kai smiled and kissed the top of Taehyuns head.

"Of course baby"

___

Gotta give y'all fluff before the terror starts again 😎