72

Beomgyu had never parked a car so fast in his life.

He had never ran so fast. And he had never cried so hard. Beomgyu quickly stopped the car and locked the door as he ran into the hospital.

He quickly ran to the front desk and slammed his hand down on the counter. The nurse looked up surprised.

"I need to know what room Choi soobin is in" Beomgyu said with a shaky voice as tears fell. "And who may you be?" The nurse asked as she started to type away on the computer.

"My boyfriend could be fucking dying and you're asking who I am!?" Beomgyu asked as he stared at the nurse with tears falling from his eyes.

The nurse stared at him  with pity in her eyes and handed him a sticker that said visitor in bold letters. "Room 28-B" She said with a small smile.

Beomgyu took the sticker and slapped in his shirt before he made his way down  the hallway.

With each door that got closer and closer to Soobin's room number, Beomgyu could hear his heart beat more and more.

The room number came to sight and Beomgyu quickly ran into the room.

Soobin laid in the bed with scratches on his face. Soobin looked up at Beomgyu who stood by the door and sighed.

"Oh my god" Beomgyu said as he quickly walked over to the bed and pulled Soobin into a tight hug..

"Ow ow ow!" Soobin said making Beomgyu pull away quickly with fear in his eyes.

"Two of my ribs are broken" Soobin said with a dry voice. Beomgyu saw a glass of water on a drawer and handed it to Soobin, Soobin took it and quickly drank the water.

Beomgyu took his time to take in all of Soobin's features. He obviously hasn't shaved. And his eyes where blood shot red.

"Why have you been crying?" Beomgyu asked as he leaned over and rubbed his thumb over  Soobin's eyes.

Soobin licked his lips. "It's how I got in the car accident" Soobin admit with a small laugh.

"I was crying..while driving home..and this car just came out of no where...and we hit each other" Soobin said with a sigh. "Why...where you crying?" Beomgyu asked with an uneasy tone.

Soobin looked at Beomgyu as tears started to form again. Beomgyu which caught on and gently hugged Soobin.

"I am so sorry" Beomgyu said as Soobin cried into his chest. "I'm terrible" Soobin cried out making Beomgyu shake his head.

"No you aren't... Things like this happen..I took things to the heart and I was hesitant about the relationship" Beomgyu admits as he rocked Soobin back and forth.

Soobin Clenched onto Beomgyu's shirt in fear that he might leave. "I'm a pathetic boyfriend Beomgyu, you don't deserve me" Soobin said with a small sniff as he finally looked Beomgyu in the eyes.

Beomgyu gave Soobin a weak smile and wiped away his tears. "You remember this?" Beomgyu asked as he showed Soobin his promise ring.

"Even after we started the break... I never ever took it off...and look..you didn't too" Beomgyu said as he Interlocked their hands that had the promise rings on them.

"We're promised to each other. We'll stay with each other through think and thin..no matter how many times we argue..... It'll be alright... No matter how many times I cry... It'll be alright....Because in the dark world you're my best color." Beomgyu said as he kissed Soobin's cheek.

"I'm never leaving you Soobin...remember that"

----

I had to put my favorite line from blue orangeade in there.
It's in bold letters hehe

Do you guys thing the roller coaster is over?

I wont say if it is or isn't >:)