75

"You don't have to keep on babying me beomgyu" Soobin said with a smile. "Hush and eat" Beomgyu said as he held a spoon full of soup up to Soobins lips.

Soobin laughed and ate the soup with a happy sigh. "I can walk on my own..my ribs are better" Soobin said as he looked at beomgyu. Beomgyu smiled and stroked Soobins cheek before laying a kiss on his lips.

"Sometimes...." Beomgyu said as he played with the spoon. "I wonder what would happen if you were hurt more then what you already were" Beomgyu said as he slowly looked at Soobin.

Soobin licked his lips and pulled Beomgyu close. "I was lucky..." Soobin said with a caring smile. "You got in the crash because of me" Beomgyu said as he put the spoon down. "What did I say about blaming yourself?" Soobin asked as he gently grabbed Beomgyus chin.

"Never ever blame yourself for my own accident..okay...and if you do I'll give you lots of kisses till you feel better" Soobin said with a small wink.

Beomgyu giggled and nodded. "Now give me a kiss, I've missed you're lips" Soobin said as he pulled Beomgyu close and into a kiss.

Beomgyu smiled into the kiss and kissed Soobin back. Soobin grabbed the bowl of soup that was in between them and moved it out of their way before pulling Beomgyu onto his lap.

Beomgyu grabbed on to Soobin's cheeks and tilted his head, kissing him deeper.  Soobin moved forward causing beomgyu to lean back with a smile. "Mhh" Soobin said as he gave Beomgyu little kisses.

"No one more" Soobin whined once Beomgyu leaned away. Soobin pouted at Beomgyu and gave him puppy eyes.

"Such a big baby" Beomgyu said with a small head shake as he leaned back to give Soobin a kiss. "No" Soobin said before he started to attack Beomgyus neck with kissing.

"Babe!" Beomgyu yelled with a smile.

Soobin pulled away when the sound of the door bell went through the apartment.

"I'll get it" Beomgyu said as he tried to Stan up if it wasn't for Soobin pulling him back down. "If we stay quiet they'll just get away" Soobin whispered into Beomgyu neck as he hugged his waist tight.

"Later Soobin" Beomgyu said as he got up from Soobins lap and walked over to the door before opening it.

"FLAT FOOT, NO ASS BITCH!!!"

-----

Sad how this book is ending soon :(