58

Soobin threw the mint chocolate ice cream away with a disgust. He grabbed his phone and set a text in the group chat before the sound of feet patting why the floor caught his attention.

"How was your sleep?" Soobin asked as he turned around to see Beomgyu walking towards him. Beomgyu didn't answer as he let out a small whine as he hugged Soobin.

"What's wrong?" Soobin asked as he ran his fingers through Beomgyu's hair. "I feel sick" Beomgyu said through a pout.

Soobin felt on Beomgyu's forehead and sighed. "Are you sure?" Soobin asked.

"Mhm. I threw up just a couple minutes ago" Beomgyu mumbled as he laid his head on  Soobin's chest.

Soobin hummed in response. He then bent down and hooked his arms under Beomgyu's thighs and Picked his up. "Ahh" Beomgyu said as he quickly wrapped his arms around Soobin's neck.

"How about I make you some of my special soup, I'll let you with that tummy ache" Soobin said as he gave Beomgyu tiny kisses on the cheek.

Beomgyu giggled as Soobin kissed him. "Lips" Beomgyu said as he smiled. "Don't worry I brushed my teeth after I threw up" Beomgyu added.

Soobin smiled as he started Pecking Beomgyu's lips.

"Are my kisses helping?" Soobin asked In between kisses. "Mhm" Beomgyu said as he kissed him back.

"One more for good luck" Soobin mumbled before he leaned in and gave Beomgyu a long and warm kiss.

"Thank you" Beomgyu said with a smile as Soobin walked back to their room with Beomgyu in his arms.

Soobin laid Beomgyu down in bed and took their sheet and pulled it over him. Soobin's phone vibrated. He looked at the screen and rolled his eyes. "Taehyun is sending memes of Yeonjun" He said as he set his phone down on his side of the bed.

"Stay here and let me quickly go make you some of that soup" Soobin said with a smile. "How long will it take? I want cuddles" Beomgyu said with a baby voice. "Ten minutes tops" Soobin said as he poked Beomgyu's cheek next walking out if the room.

Beomgyu peaceful laid it bed before Soobin's phone vibrated multiple times.

Beomgyu clicked his tongue and grabbed Soobin's Phone and opened it with his finger print.

He laughed at the messages in the group chat before a text message popped up.

Beomgyu read over the text and felt his heart stop right then and there.

2**-***-****
Thank you for yesterday ☺ I really needed it lol.

"What?" Beomgyu asked himself as he re-read the text. Maybe he was reading it wrong right?

Maybe that could be it. But it's wasn't. Everything was just the same as before.

Just then Soobin walked in with a small smile. "The soups cooking so I thought I'd check in on your before I go back to cooking" Soobin said.

"Who's this?" Beomgyu asked turning the front of the phone towards soobin. Soobin read over the text and laughed.

"That's one of my hair clients choi San. He has my number so he can make appointments if the store doesn't answer" Soobin said with a shrug as he sat next to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu stared at soobin and he clenched On to the phone.

"Why is this the only message then, where's the rest?" Beomgyu asked as he pointed to the screen with only one text message.

"I gave him my number yesterday when he visited....you don't think I'm cheating are you?" Soobin asked he sat up straighter in bed.

Beomgyu didn't answer as he looked away. "Hey hey hey, look at me" Soobin said as he cupped Beomgyu's cheek making him look at Soobin.

"I promise you, I'm not cheating okay. I would never do a thing like that okay?" Soobin said. Beomgyu felt his breath get choppy as he slowly nodded. "Promise?" He mumbled.

Soobin smiled and kissed Beomgyu's forehead.

"I promise my love" Soobin said.

"I promise" Soobin said again as he held up Beomgyu's hand with his promise ring on it. Soobin laid a kiss on Beomgyu's promise ring and made him smile.

"Okay" Beomgyu said. "Thats my boy" Soobin said as he stood from the bed. "Let me go finish that soup okay?" Soobin said as he walked towards the door.

Beomgyu nodded with a smile and watched as Soobin left the room.

As soon as Soobin was gone Beomgyu's smile fell. He looked down at his promise ring and played with it.

"Promise?"