63

Taehyun mindlessly scrolled away on his phone. Since he was no longer in school he had nothing better to do with his life. He did want to go to college one point in time, but now he feels as if college isn't for him.

A knock brought Taehyun out if his small thoughts. "Go away dad, I don't wanna play in family game night!" Taehyun yelled as he shook his head.

There was another knock. "For the last time dad I'm not playing! You and mom cheat to much" He said as he set his phone down. Another knock and Taehyun was out if his bed and stomping towards his door.

"You and mom cheat to much and it's not far—.....KAI!" Taehyun said as he opened the door.

"Hi..." Kai said as he waved his hand. "Oh my god!" Taehyun yelled as he pulled kai down into a kiss.

Kai giggled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Taehyuns waist. "How'd you get here?" Taehyun asked as he pulled Kai into his room and closed the door. "I begged my manager to push some of my schedule back. Remember I said you'd be the first person id visit" Kai said as he kissed the top of Taehyuns head.

"How long will you be in town?" Taehyun asked as he looked up at Kai.

"Just a couple days..i wish I could stay longer but a couple days is all I could get" Kai said with a pout.

"Then let's go out" Taehyun said as he ran to his closet. "It's been a while since you've spoiled me and it's been a while since we've actually got to catch up" Taehyun said with a smile as he went through his closet.

Kai smiled and sat on the bed. "Dress casual, it'll take you out for dinner later tonight" Kai said making Taehyun let out a cute noise.

"I will I will"

----

Short but cute