42

"Come on stop talking slow!" Taehyun said as he dragged Beomgyu behind him. "Where are you even taking me?" Beomgyu whined. The two walked up stairs and out through the third floor.

"I want you to meet my brother" Taehyun said as he walked down the Hall. "Wait...I thought you only had a sister—"

"Well my family disowned my brother so I'm really not aloud to talk about him" Taehyun lied as he turned a hall with Beomgyu close behind.

"Wait..why did they disown him??" Beomgyu asked with a confused expression. "He does heavy drugs" Taehyun said with a shrug.

Beomgyu's eyes went wide as he stopped in his tracks. "Then why do I have to meet him!?" Beomgyu said with a scared voice.

"Oh come on! He's not that bad" Taehyun said as he started pulling Beomgyu.

"Okay one. Yes! Drugs are bad. And two. You are really strong!" Beomgyu said as he watched Taehyun pull out a key and unlock a door.

"Have fun" Taehyun said with a smile before he pushed Beomgyu inside and closed the door. "Uh...Tae!" Beomgyu said as he tried pulling on the door. "Tae let go of the door" Beomgyu said while pulling on the door.

"No"

Beomgyu huffed and turned around as he started walking into the apartment. "Huh..taehyuns brother?..your brother won't let me out, no Offense to you. I just don't wanna meet a drug addict" Beomgyu sad with a nervous chuckle as he slowly walked into the living room.

Beomgyu looked around slowly. He went stiff when a hand fell to his shoulder. "Beomgyu.." The mystery person said. "AHHHH!" Beomgyu yelled as he turned around and punched them in the face. "...OW!"

"Why my nose?.." The mystery said as he moved his hands from his face.

Beomgyu gasped. "SOOBIN!!!?"

-----

Had to write this during first period