7

LiamPayne: hi louis. are you busy?

LouisTommo: not at all! what's up?

LiamPayne: i have some time off and was wondering if you'd want to get together? I have some songs that i'm struggling with and thought maybe you'd know how to put them together.

LouisTommo: sure! that'd be great. i go back to work tomorrow so it wil be nice to spend my day doing something i enjoy. where do you want to meet?

LiamPayne: i could come to your place? i'm out right now anyway.

LouisTommo: sounds good to me! see you soon.

Louis figured Harry wouldn't mind if Liam came here while Louis was alone. Liam was his best friend afterall. His best friend who was into Zayn. Still, Louis couldn't fight the slight bit of nerves that were in the back of his throat.

Niall had gone to work since he volunteered to the other day. It was the first time he had ever offered to go into work so Louis just figured there was a girl there.

Louis cleaned up the house while waiting for Liam even though his part of the house was spotless, Niall was a mess and he was often cleaning up after his friend.

"You can rent, buy groceries and pay off your car but you can't clean up after yourself." Louis mumbled, tossing away trash he found in Niall's room.

DaddyStyles: hi baby. how are you?

LouisTommo: i'm fine, daddy. how are you?

Louis shouldn't have been able to call him daddy so easily but he did and he wasn't thinking anything of it. Harry had that aura about him so it wasn't a lie whe Louis called him that.

DaddyStyles: i'm fine, darling. at work doing important things. what are you doing?

LouisTommo: waiting for liam. we're going to work on some songs.

DaddyStyles: oh? Are zayn and niall going to be there?

Louis hesitated. He didn't know how Harry would react. He shouldn't care how Harry reacted because he was allowed to have other friends but Harry was strict on Louis being alone with other guys. Louis just didn't think he'd count Liam in on that.

LouisTommo: oh uh, niall is at work and zayn is with his family today.

Harry didn't respond and suddenly Louis felt like throwing up. He shouldn't feel this nervous right now. He and Harry were still getting to know each other and all that shit anyway. Harry didn't really have the right to be so posessive even with his sugar daddy rules. Then again, Louis had no idea how sugar daddies worked.

DaddyStyles: baby?

LouisTommo: yes?

DaddyStyles: don't be nervous, baby. liam is my friend. i trust him.

LouisTommo: i don't want to make you uncomfortable.

DaddyStyles: you won't, darling. i'll make sure to join you all later on in the day.

There was no arguing with Harry on that because Louis figured he would do whatever he wanted anyway.

Harry showed up about two hours later with Niall and Zayn walking through the door. They found Liam and Louis in the living room sitting at the coffee table with a guitar and papers spread out.

"Having fun?" Niall asked.

"Yes. Liam is a great writer." Louis replied.

Liam smiled, "Thank you, Louis. You're amazing."