21

Harry woke up only to find Louis already sitting up and grinning at him.

"What are you staring at?" Harry asked.

His morning voice was so deep and it always had Louis's stomach twirling.

Louis just grinned, "You."

Harry yawned and put his hands behind his head before staring over at Louis again, "You been up long?"

"Just a few minutes." Louis replied, "I want to talk to you about something."

Louis was nevous about asking so he put his hand up at his mouth and tried hiding his smile but it didn't get past Harry.

"You're grinning for some reason." Harry chuckled, "What's up?"

"Would you want to meet my family?" Louis asked, "My sisters know who you are and would probably beg you to give them clothes so ignore them but I want you to meet my mom."

Harry smiled at him, "I'd love to meet your family. Now get over here and kiss me, baby."

But before Louis could even move, Harry rolled over up on him surprising the younger boy.

The blankets moved down their bodies and their legs became tangled together as their lips met. Louis put his hand on the back of Harry's head and kept his lips pressed against his as Harry wrapped his arm around him.

They both wanted to just stay like this forever but they knew they couldn't. Harry had a damn million dollar business to run and Louis, well he had friends to keep an eye out on. Especially Niall.

"You plan the day." Harry said, kissing his nose, "And I'll go. I want to see baby pictures of you anyway."

Louis giggled, "Am I ever going to see any of you?"

"Trust me, darling, when you meet my mother she's going to bombard you with baby pictures and embarrassing pictures."

"When am I going to meet her?" Louis asked.

"Why don't we just bring the families together all at once?" Harry suggested, "That way they can all meet and we don't have to make separate trips. I want everyone in our families to get along."

Louis smiled and ran his hand down Harry's back, "Sounds good to me. Now get up and go get washed. You have things to do today."

Harry groaned, "Can't I just stay here with you?"

"Nope. You have clothes to go model off or whatever. Now get to it."

Harry laughed and kissed him, "Okay, boss."

Louis and Liam met up later in the day to continue working on their songs while Niall and Zayn went to work.

Louis loved his friends but it was nice sitting with someone who was calm and extremely smart the way Liam was. He was very talented when it came to writing and it came in handy when Louis was trying to write his own songs.

"So how's it going with Zayn?" Louis asked.

Liam took a sip of his tea before smiling, "Great. He's amazing, Louis. We get along so well and I'm just really happy."

"Good. You and Zayn both deserve to be happy and I'm glad he has you."

"What about you and Harry?"

"I mean we had that small issue over Victor but we're great."

Liam sighed, "Do you want to hang out with him, Louis? You do know that you're allowed to have friends right?"

Louis nodded, "I know, Liam. It's just that Harry and I did have a deal right from the beginning and us being official doesn't change anything. I want to be with Harry and if that means not talking to or hanging with anyone new so be it. I'm happy with my friends anyway."