24

"Fashion designer Harry Styles and his boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson had quite the night. After their dinner the two decided to go for dessert. In the back of Harry's car. People said they could hear giggling, sexual noises and could see the car moving with movement. We have a clip hear that we're going to show so make sure your kids are out of the room."

Zayn cut the TV off and sighed. This was going to be more than Louis could possibly handle. If he didn't know about it yet Zayn definitely didn't want to be the one to tell him but it'd better for Louis to hear it from a friend than a stranger.

ZaynMalik: louis.

LouisTommo: hiii. what's up?

ZaynMalik: is harry with you?

LouisTommo: yes. why what's going on?

ZaynMalik: you all should cut on the tv.

"He's going to be okay." Liam assured, putting his arm around Zayn, "Harry's going to figure it out."

"I know that, Li." Zayn replied.

He squeezed Liam's hand and leaned over into his boyfriend. He had spent so long protecting Louis but he didn't know how to protect Louis from the media and the rumors the public would spread.

"I just hope he's okay." Zayn whispered.

Liam kissed his temple, "He will be. We'll all be there for him."

"I'm going to sue everyone!" Harry threatened.

Louis was curled up on Harry's couch with a blanket wrapped around him while Harry was on the phone.

Louis felt like the world was going to cave in at him at any second. He felt disgusted, embarrassed and exposed for the entire world. The thought about anyone from his family watching the TV and seeing that made him want to vomit. But Harry wouldn't allow him to hide from the world.

In the short time they had been together, Harry taught Louis that hiding just allows them to win. If Louis goes out even with the rumors and the bullshit spreading around then the world and the people in it will know how strong he is. Louis knew he had to face this head on and with Harry by his side he knew he could do it. He was just afraid of what would happen with Harry. As he always was.

"We're going to sue them." Harry said.

Louis looked over to see that Harry wasn't on the phone anymore, "What?"

"I talked to my lawyer. What they did was completely illegal and according to her people had already been working to get those people caught and get their names."

Louis gulped, "How long will it take to get their names?"

"She's a genuis, Louis. It won't take longer than a week. Can you handle that, baby?"

Louis just shrugged and pulled the blanket up further, "I'm not leaving my house."

Harry smiled softly at him and sat down beside him, "You don't have to, darling. You can stay here. Your friends are welcome here and you know for sure that you're safe here."

"What about you?" Louis asked.

"I have to get started on this immediately, angel. If we want this removed and the people in jail then I have to get started."

"You can do it without me?"

"Yes and I will. You're not used to the press and shit the way I am and I refuse to put you into that stressful situation but I promise it will be taken care of. If I win this case then those who used their cameras and phones can be jailed up to two years."