34

Things seemed normal to Louis over the next few days. He was completely unaware of the things going through Harry's mind. He didn't know what his friends knew, he didn't know what his family knew. All he did know was that being with Harry, his friends while going out to eat, shopping or just lazing around the house, he was the happiest he had ever been.

There was no more drama. There was no more Trevor. Harry could go out in public and still be surrounded by people that wanted pictures or wanted to know about his winter line that would soon be released. He'd talk to them and give them any answers he could but for the most part, Harry would always politely make his way out of the crowd back to Louis where he'd grab Louis's hand and squeeze it. Louis had no idea that Harry was thinking about a ring on his left hand and to Harry he couldn't think of anything more exciting.

Because Louis got excited about a lot of things. He got excited when he saw an ice cream truck and then would run off to it without even thinking. He'd get excited when birds would land on the ground and feed out of his hand. He got excited when he saw dogs out in public and would always ask the owners if he could rub them. He got excited when the sky was blue, the sun was out and the air was crisp and warm.

He got excited about leaving the house now. The anxiety he had just months ago was drowning out thanks to his medication and Harry worked with him on his agoraphobia. Louis was really working to make his life better. He had even made plans for Liam and him to get together to do more song writing and according to Louis, he was writing some of the best songs he ever had. But he'd always be secretive about them. Always wanting to make sure they were perfect before anyone could ever hear them apart from Liam.

NiallHoran: hey guys.

LiamPayne: how's it going Niall?

NiallHoran: we have a slight problem.

ZaynMalik: what's up?

NiallHoran: okay so i'm not really sure how to say this because if i do that makes it real and i'm about to scream.

DaddyStyles: take a deep breath, niall. we are here to listen.

NiallHoran: Holly is pregnant.

LouisTommo: WHAT WHEN DID YOU FIND THAT OUT

ZaynMalik: oh my fucking god.

LiamPayne: congrats????!?!??!

DaddyStyles: awh! congrats, niall! and tell holly i said that.

NiallHoran: SHE'S FREAKING OUT. I'M FREAKING OUT. PLEASE HELP ME ICAN'T FUKING THINKDFIDSJFL.

DaddyStyles: okay first thing is first, you need to calm down. where are you two?

NiallHoran: we are sitting in the car. we just ate lunch and now we can't calm down enough to drive.

LouisTommo: okay here's the plan, niall. one of you is going to calm down and you're going to come over to harry's with the rest of us.

NiallHoran: then what?

LiamPayne: we are going to talk you both down from all of this okay? just get over here fast but safe. we'll all help you through this.

NiallHoran: i could kiss you all.

ZaynMalik: shouldn't think about that right now when your girlfriend is pregnant.

NiallHoran: fuck off lol. but okay, okay. we'll be there soon.

"Holy shit." Zayn spoke, "I can't believe it. Niall always told me that she was on birth control and that he used condoms."

"It's not always going to work, Zayn." Liam told him, "Nothing is one hundred percent."