14

"I'm worried about this party." Louis admitted, "What if something happens?"

"Like what?" Harry asked.

Louis shrugged and picked up the jacket of his suit, "I don't know. I've just never been to something like this and I feel like I'm going to vomit."

Harry chuckled, "It's okay to be nervous, baby. But there is nothing to worry about. I'm going to be by your side as often as I can."

"You mean there will be moments when you disappear?"

Harry sat down on the bed, "Come here."

Louis did as he said and stood between his legs. Harry ran his hands down Louis's back and down to his ass and squeezed.

"I might have to disappear for a few moments just to talk to people, darling. It is a work event afterall. I have things to discuss. But there will be an open bar if you want to drink."

'Then I might just sit there the whole night."

Harry grinned, "Wait until you eat first. You don't want to get drunk then put food in your system."

Louis nodded, "Okay, daddy."

"You're going to look so stunning, angel. But I'm going to go ahead and warn you that these events usually get a lot of attention. I'm not sure why but you're going to feel like you're in Hollywood once you get there. I have interviews for my lines coming up for the fashion magazines and whatnot so prepared for flashing cameras in your face."

Louis sighed, "For you I will put on my happiest face."

"Give me a kiss."

Louis leaned down and pressed his lips to Harry. He'd much rather spend his time kissing Harry but he was going to do this for him. Harry took care of him, spoiled him  and it was the least that Louis could do for him in return.

 Harry took care of him, spoiled him  and it was the least that Louis could do for him in return

Once they got out of the car they were greeted with people shouting at them. There were others all dressed up heading into the building while there were others talking into a recorder or small microphone.

"Take my hand, baby."

Louis did as he said and kept a smile on his face as they walked towards the people that were now crowding around them with cameras flashing in their face. Louis felt like he was going to go blind. The lights were brighter than hell.

"This must be your boyfriend?" A reporter asked.

Harry smiled, "He may or may not be."

Louis pretended he didn't hear anything that was just said. He promised himself that he wouldn't let his hopes get too far a few weeks after beginning his relationship with Harry. He was going to keep that promise for as long as he could.

"What do you think about Harry's new line?" The same reporter asked, "We know you have had to seen it."

Louis wasn't expecting a recorder to be shoved in his face and he stuttered a bit before he could finally open his mouth, "Everything Harry does is absolutely incredible. His lines have always been my favorite even before I met him. I have no doubt that they're going to be a smashing success just as everything he has done in the past."