Chapter 4

Darkness

Nothing but darkness

Darker then any shade of black, that you could ever imagine

Nothing

No sounds

No light

No colour

Just darkness

Move

A voice broke the silence. As odd as it might sound, it was as if no one had said it. But I could clearly hear it..

Move

Remember last time?

I decided to move. I took as step forward. Suddenly, I could see. I was in a hallway. The walls were painted white, and the floor was black tile. No windows could be seen. I could see a door at the end of the hallway. I should go to the door.. beats just standing here. I take a step forward. To my surprise, the floor starts falling behind me. I start sprinting to the door. Its as of each time I take a foot off of a tile, it falls. Im almost at the door. I reach my hand out for the door knob, but the collapsing floor catches up to me. Im falling into a black abyss. Again. I felt helpless.

Suddenly, I wake up. Its dark outside. I check the time on my phone. 2 am. I notice a text notification from Felix. I tap on it, and read it. "Hello! Wondering if you would like to meet up for the project at some point." 5:30 pm. I feel guilty. How did I not notice the text until now? I decide to text him back.

Kid: Yeah, sure! Sorry Im only just reading this now.
Felix: Why are you up so late!
(Protective boyfriend mode, activate)
Kid: Bad dream
Felix: Oh, are you alright?
Kid: Yup. Why are you up late?
Felix: Studying
Kid: Oh okay
Felix: You should rest
Kid: you're probably right
Felix: Im always right
Kid: Did you not think that giraffes were called Leopard Horses until you were 10?
Felix: How did you know that?!
Kid: Ted told me
Felix: Anyways, you need to rest
Kid: Fine
Felix: Good. Sweet dreams
Kid: Thanks, you too

I put my phone down, and close my eyes. Did Felix really care about me? Did he like me? I fell asleep, and had a good sleep for the remainder of night.

A/n sorry I haven't been uploading everyday, and sorry its short. Hope you enjoyed