Chapter 13

Dark

Darkness

Nothing.

Wait-

Trees..

Shadows.

Not nothing, just shadows.

Move

Walk

Cmon, we been threw this. Walk you idiot

Move your damn legs

Kid began to walk forward, as he walked further, he saw the house again. He sprint as fast as he could, determined to get to it. He could hear the voice, but it was simply background noise. He ignored it. He finally got to the house. He reached out, and put his hand on the doorknob.

"Kid.." "Kid!" Kid opened his eyes, to see Penny. "Cmon we got school. Get dressed" She said. I reluctantly got up, as Penny left. I carefully put on some clothes, and grabbed my crutches. It was very difficult to walk down stairs, but I managed.

I got downstairs, to find Penny cooking pancakes. "Thanks" I say, as she sets a plate with two pancakes in front of me. I began eating, I hadn't realized how hungry I was. A few minutes later, we were in the car, with the gang. We had a little bit of small talk, until we got to school.

The day dragged on. Cindy seemed to pity me, and called of the bullying for the day. But only one thing was on my mind the entire day. Who was that voice? I recognized it. It was at the tip of my tongue. It was female, I was positive about that. But who?

~Time skipz~

Week 1
Being in a cast was difficult. I was counting down the days till I got it off. I had to wear it for about 6 weeks, meaning school would almost be over but the time it was off. It was getting warmer, thankfully. But I still think my foot is dying from frost bite.

Week 2
Felix has been helping me a lot recently. Im not complaining, its amazing. He has been walking home from school with me, every day for a while now. After that, we would work on our project. Usually we would work on it for a while, then talk. Just talk. He wasn't as formal as I thought he was. He seemed like a normal teenager, deep down.

Week 4
So close to being able to take this stupid thing off. Just 14 more days. Recently I've been watching a lot of new Netflix series, since I have to stay home more often. I have been watching a lot of Stranger Things. Im rewatching it, while waiting for season 4.

Week 5
So friken close! Curse my clumsiness. It has been very warn, recently. I can actually wear shorts again! Felix and I handed our project in, and got full marks. Im kinda sad we no longer have a reason to hang out, but I guess its fine..

Week 6
Kid had finally gotten his cast off. He was relieved. It was now June, and it was very warm. He was just happy he was out of the stupid cast.

A/N

Sorry this one was bad, I like typing on my laptop better, but I wrote this on my phone, soooo