Epilogue

20 years later

"Did you get everything?"

"For the last time Felix, I got everything."

"Are you positive?"

"YES."

Felix and Kid were in the car driving back from the grocery store. Felix had been on edge all week, as they were having a reunion. He had spent the entire week cleaning the house and making sure everything was to perfection. 

Kid unbuckled his seat belt as they pulled into the driveway. Kid and Felix grabbed the groceries, and walked inside. 

"We're home!" Kid called out, as he got inside.

Footsteps could be heard as two girls ran downstairs. 

"Daddy!"

Kid hugged them as Felix stepped inside.

Soon after Felix and Kid began dating, Felix had saved up enough money to buy an apartment for Ted and him. They lost all contact with their family, and any chance of inheriting the family business. They were completely okay with this.

After this, Felix had became basically a normal teenager. He was still smarter then usual. Felix and Kid had moved to Canada after graduating. Felix enrolled in University Of Toronto to become an Astrophysicist, while Kid had enrolled in Nippissing University to follow his dream of becoming an Artist.

This men't Kid and Felix were temporally far from each other, but the met up once a month, and face timed every evening. 

Felix and Kid both graduated head of their classes, and moved back to America. Kid became a well known Artist, and Felix became a successful Astrophysicist. They then got a surrogacy, and currently have two twins named Jayda and Jayden. 

It turns out that Cindy, while being bitchy, was going threw extreme physical, emotional, and sexual abuse at home. After her father and mother were arrested and she went threw therapy, she became a functioning human being. Carla and Her are currently married, with an adopted son name Ashen. Carla is a mechanical engineer, and Cindy is a fashion designer. 

After several years of denying their evident feelings for each other, Billy and Ron finally started dating, then eventually got married. Billy and Ron both became child's therapists, since they both wanted to help children who went threw trauma like themselves. They adopted a little albino girl named Sylvia.

Ted and Penny got married, and run a family flower shop. They live above their flower shop, with their twins named Taylor and Tyler. They live next door to Monty and Jerome, who are also married and are both mechanical engineers. Monty and Jerome don't have kids, but they have a golden retriever named Missy. 

Lily and Nugget are married. After years, Nugget got over his speech impediment, and no longer refers to himself in third person. He is professionally known as Nolan, but his friends still call him Nugget. He became a speech therapist. Lily founded a very popular zoo. Her and Nugget travel often in search of injured animals that they nurse back to good health, and if possible, release back into the wild. If not, Lily keeps them in her zoo. Lily and Nugget have a son named Daniel. 

Buggs with in prison, due to stealing illegal drugs from a drug dealer. He never graduated. 

Kid began preparing dinner, as Felix looked over the house one last time. Jayda and Jayden were happily doing chores in the backyard, constantly asking when people would start arriving. 

At exactly 4:00, the doorbell sounded. Both Jayda and Jayden sprinted at full speed from the backyard to the front door. 

Kid stopped what he was doing, to see Jayda and Jayden happily hugging their relatives, and Felix talking to Ted. 

"Hello" Said Kid. As soon as Penny noticed him, she ran over and hugged him. "Jesus mother, I can't breath." Kid said jokingly. "Sorry" Penny said, stepping back and smiling sheepishly. 

Within a half hour, everyone had arrived. All the kids were playing in the backyard, as all they adults sat in the living room. 

They were all talking about random subjects, until Lily said something.

"Remember how we all first met?"

Everyone was silent for a moment, as dreadful memories flooded their brains. 

Kid was the first to break the silence 

"Yeah, when I was a emotionless freak." Kid said jokingly. 

A few people chuckled, then Felix said "And when I was a psychopath?" 

"Oh! And how I was almost permanently crippled by that weird janitor?" Monty chimed it. 

"And when I was just a plain old bitch." Said Cindy, as she took a sip of her water

"Oh my god- Remember when you and Kid dated for a day, and you made him put gum in my hair?" Said Lily.

"Oh god, don't remind me." Said Kid, as everyone else laughed. 

Kid looked out the window into the backyard, as the kids played happily."Okay, Ashen and Sylvia definitely like each other" Kid said, grabbing everyone's attention."You only just noticing?" Question Carla. "I'm unobservant, okay!" 

Everyone laughed, and it went quiet again. 

Felix broke the silence this time. "We really have changed.."

"Yeah. Everything's different now."  

End