Chapter 10

It was a dark and stormy night.. Snow fell as if there was no tomorrow. Temperatures were dropping. But the group idiots were safe inside Kid Matua's house, doing what teenage idiots tend to do.

"DIE!! I SWEAR TO GOD, DIEEEE"

"UNHAND NUGGET! NUGGET COMMANDS YOU!!!"

It all had started with a game of truth or dare. The gang was once again teasing Kid about Felix. Kid was desperately trying to change the subject and grasped upon the one chance he got, when Billy got a text from Ron. "Is that your boyfriend?" Kid said while smirking, as he saw the notification on Billy's phone. "No! Well.. he is my friend.. who just happens to be a boy.. But its not like we're dating!" Billy exclaimed. "Yet." Lily corrected. Billy glared at her, while his twin sister, Lily, triumphantly smirked. "Nugget thinks that Billy should suck it up, and just ask Ron to be his boyfriend."

 To this, Billy used the pillow he was previously hiding his face with, to trying and demolish Nugget. Nugget tried to run away, but Billy grabbed his ankle, and he fell down again. A few moments later, Billy was sitting on Nugget, repeatedly smacking him with a pillow, while everyone was dying of laughter. Kid decided to take out his phone, and began to record this masterpiece. "UNHAND NUGGETTTT!!" Nugget was screaming.  (I swtg I might actually draw this) 

After a while, Billy finally freed Nugget, and reclaimed his seat beside Kid. Nugget glared at him, and sat in between Ted and Lily. A idea developed in Kid's head. "Hey Billy look at this!" Billy glanced over at Kid's phone screen. Kid was about to send the masterpiece of a video he just took, to Ron. "NO NO NO-" Kid pressed send. 

Billy has repeatedly whipping a pillow at Kid's face for about 10 minutes now, until he heard a phone notification,making everyone go silent. 

"Is it from Ron?!"

"I don't know, I don't have my phone, do I?!"

"The get it!"

"I CAN'T"

"Oh right"

Billy got off of Kid, and Kid went to check his phone, to see a notification from Ron. 

Ron: Lmao cute

Kid read the short text aloud, making Billy resemble a tomato. Billy was rather quite for the next little while. The rest of the night, was spent making each others lives miserable.

#friendships-goals