Chapter 5

I wake up, to the sound of my Phone buzzing. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and picked up my phone, to see Penny calling. That's new.. "Hello?" I say, sleepily. "Hello- are you still in bed?" Penny responds. "Errr.. I'm not sure how I'm men't to answer that.." "Good grief, Kid! Honestly! School starts in a half hour!" Penny said, annoyed. I curse, and as Penny scolds  me for swearing, I quickly get some clothes on, grab my bag, and run downstairs. I say goodbye to Penny, and hang up the phone. Apparently, Billy's car had a flat tire, and I would have to walk to school. I looked in a mirror, to see if I looked decent enough. I had visible bags under my eyes, and messy hair. My shirt was wrinkled, and I was wearing grass stained, ripped jeans. Good enough, I think as I try to fix my hair, to the best of my ability. I then sprint to school.

School finally came into view. I hadn't slowed my pace, since I started running, when I left my house. I ran into the school ground, and before I got the chance to slow my pace, I ran into someone, and fell to the ground. "OhmygoshImsosorry!" I said, scrambling up to my feet. I look down, to Cindy, on the ground. "SORRY?! You just completely RUINED my new designer dress!" Cindy snapped at me. At this point, everyone was looking us. Cindy was just as popular, as she was terrifying. She knew everything, about anyone. Thats why her hair is so big, its full of secrets. Cindy gets up. "Do you know how expensive this was?" Cindy hissed. "Err.. no?" I say. "THIS WAS MORE EXPENSIVE THEN BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS WILL!!" Everyone went silent, except for some people snickering. I just stood there in shock. "Aw, at a loss for words? Still don't believe Mummy, and Daddy didn't survive the crash?" Cindy said, smirking. More snickers through out the crowd. "Don't talk about my parents.." I mutter. "Pardon? Didn't here that. You know, we speak English here, not whatever foreign language you always try to speak." "SHUT UP!!" I practically screamed. Everyone went silent this time. I felt Cindy's hand slap me, with such force I actually fell over.

"EH BARBIE, OVER HERE!" A familiar voice said. "Excuse me?" Cindy turned, to see a very angry Lily, Billy, and Ted. Lily immediately punched Cindy in the face. "Aw, so you liked him the entire time? I thought you liked Mr. Pills over there." Cindy smirked. She some how managed to pull off the I've-just-been-slapped-in-the-face look. "Leave them alone!" Billy growled, threateningly. "Are you threatening me? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?" Cindy sneered. "It is just as illegal for a girl to hit a boy, as it is for a boy to hit a girl." Penny said, who was currently trying to help Kid. (My Step mom took law in college, so thats actually true)  "Shut up, android!" Cindy snapped. "You're more stupid then you look, if you think Im going to sit here, and let you bully my friends." Penny said. "Friends?!" Cindy laughed. "You think people would be friends with you?! Not even these misfit freaks, would even THINK about being friends with you! After what happend in Kindergarten?! They just pity you! Thats all. No one would like and android freak, such as yourself." Penny sat there, shocked, and on the verge of tears. "Leave her alone!" Ted said. "Aww, you actually like her? I guess after finally realizing your own family doesn't love you, you got desperate." 

Cindy raised her hand to slap Ted, but Felix grabbed her wrist, with a firm grip, and turned her around to face him. "What the hell are you doing, Cindy?"  Felix said, furiously. "O-oh Felix! W-what a-are you doing here?" Said Cindy, nervously. And Cindy ran off. Kid only know realized he was bleeding. His hands and knees were scrapped, from running into Cindy, so badly, they were already a bit bruised, and his jeans now had blood on them. The side of Kids face was red from Cindy slapping him. Ted was conferring Penny, Billy and Lily were calming a furious Nugget, and Felix was walking over to kid. "Are you alright?" Felix said, worriedly. Felix helped up Kid. "U-uh yeah.." I said, now blushing. Felix lightly put a hand, on the cheek Cindy had slapped me. "Are you sure? That looks really painful.." Felix said. I could feel my face go even redder. "Uhh no. I mean- it does hurt. A-a lot.. b-but Im fine!" I stuttered. Wow. Im so lame. "Lets get you to the nurses office." Felix said. Lily also came, since she had punched Cindy so hard, her fist was bruised, and bleeding. The bell finally rang (Kid must of sonic speed run to the school, if he got there with this much time to spare) and everyone hurried to their classrooms, as Lily, Felix, and I headed to the nurses office. On the way there, Felix's and my hands brushed. I immediately put my hands in my pockets, blushing madly. I could've sworn I saw Felix blush, but I just assumed I was imagining it. After the nurse tending to my wounds, I walked to my first class, and sat down beside Billy. I wasn't listening to my teacher, though. Felix had defended me! He actually seemed worried! Did he care about me? Could he possibly like me back? I hope so.. I could tell I was madly in love with him. I hoped he liked me.. What am I thinking... Felix is straight. He isn't like me. He is normal. He is perfect. Not a single thing wrong about him. Even if he was gay, he wouldn't like me. Not a chance. He's so perfect, and beautiful, and popular.. and Im so clumsy, and stupid... He doesn't like me. Not a chance. I sigh, and begin focusing on class.

1014 words! Wow
I made a Ask/Dare book for kindergarten. You should go check it out. Anyways, have a nice day!