bloody hell

-Devel's POV-

"Aaagghhh! I'm so bord" After that little incident with that girl... But she seemed familiar to me. I wonder. I got up and walked to the room where I uhh locked her up.

She does have some nerve giving up her soul for some nobody.
"Boss! Are ya even listen to me?"
I jump a little "D-Dice you startled me" I say as I turn around to face Dice. "I everything alright boss?" Dice asked worried. "Yhea yhea, you can leave now" I said annoyed. "What?" I heard Dice say but I was already unlocking the door of the room.
As I walked in I saw (y/n) laying down hugging what seems to be a... Plushie? Where the hell did that came from?

I started to come closer sitting on the bed I moved her hair slightly so that I could see her face better. Is she one of them? Let me check for sure. My hand went for the side of her face to her neck. I moved as gentle as possible. If she wakes up now then I better start moving my ass the hell out of there. I went and checked the side of her neck for a mark so that I would know... And there it was a tiny green leaf mark. It had some swirls connecting the leaves together. "Fuck me" I cursed under my breath. Owning an angel soul is one thing owning one of the most powerful angel's soul is something else.

I quickly left and went for my office where King Dice was waiting for...me. oh boy.
"Boss can I speak to ya for a sec" he asked in a serious tone. "Ugh, fine" I let Dice in and took a seat at my desk.

"So uh... That girl what was her name?"

"(Y/n)"

"Oh! (Y/n) is she something bad or what? Because you've been so stressed since she signed the contract."

"Well Dice... You can not tell this to anyone else! (Y/n) is not your typical girl nor your typical demon or angel."

"Is she an angel boss?!" Dice interrupted me

"Just let me finish, yes she is but she's a special more powerful angel. She an angel of mother nature: those are capable of making and controlling life. Sometimes if there lucky they have incredible healing abilities."

"Oh, wow"

"So Dice, I want you to take care of her. I don't trust her with anyone else especially those cups"

(Here in my universe the cups started working in the casino)

" I understand boss" he says with a serious look on his face. I simply answer with. "Here's the keys to her room. She's in one of the spare rooms. Left to your's" I waved my hand and shood him away.

-your POV-

"Huff!" Man what a strange dream. I went to my door to see if it was still locked. I pooled the handle and *creak* it was open. I could leave! But did I really want to... I mean wouldn't the devil already killed me if he didn't have any plans for me? I have to admit that I was curious. I've never felt so alive in all my years in that forest. I exited the door, but not the front door. just the door of my room.

I walked through the hall before returning to my room to find my cloak, but when I went back in

"It's gone!" I searched everywhere but found no sign of where my cloak could be than I looked in the closet and saw
Hoody:

"It's gone!" I searched everywhere but found no sign of where my cloak could be than I looked in the closet and sawHoody:

I quickly grabbed it and put it on. It was nice and warm it was a little big for me, but I was fine. It's soooo fluffy! I walked back out the door and into the les colder hall. I have been walking along the hall until.

"What do you mean you lost her!?" The devil yelled, but I noticed that they were not talking about me because of this line:
"W-here s-so sorry d-devil boss. I-it won't h-happen again" a person said.
"It's not our fault! She was way too fast for us to catch anyway!" A nother voice said. They were getting on his nevers. I could see it when I peeked around the corner. "You to are absolutely useless!" He yelled

"no there not!" I snapped back jumping infront of them.
"Ugh?! What are you doing?" He asked confused. "Are you blind! I'm protecting my people!" I was getting a little scared of him, but that wasn't going to stop me. " Your... People? Hahaahaha! how hilarious! Last time I checked there souls belonged to me" he was mocking me! " I knew elder cattle. I was great friends with him and I sweared that I would protect his boys like my own! They were the only ones who still believed in me.... Until you came around and snatched them away!" I was so mad at this point my eyes stared to turn a little golden.

"Jeez, your a real pain in the ass" was the only thing he said before leaving. "Uff, glad that's over" I say in my normal happy/shy voice. "Was that really true!" Mugman said excited. "So you weren't a figure of our imagination!" He said lighting up a bit "Only one way to find out: what are our names?" Cuphead said suspicious. "Well that's easy your cuphead and that's your brother mugman. I didn't recognize your voices at first, but I would have stepped in anyway" I say cheerfully. "They looked at each other confused and then the red one spoke again. "Of course you'd know our names! We're popular now so almost every one knows our name's" "cuphead! *Smack* she saved us! Why are you being so rude?" Mug said. "Auw... I'm sorry" cuphead apologized. "It's okay. I must go now" I said back and left.
I was walking back thru the creepy Hall way to my room, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw... Dice? "Lookie who we have here. Ya know it's rude to disappear like that" he said a little angry. Oh ow.
_____________________________
Sorry it took so long! And
Tnxxxxxx for reading my crappy story!