just some time off

Your POV-

Welp
Here I am
In my room
With the devil
Who is using me as a pillow
You're probably wondering
"How did I end up in this situation?"
Well
It all started with the summer of-
*Ahum"
I mean a few hours ago

"Agh! Stupid paper work!"
I hear an all to familiar voice sound from out side the office.
Maybe I should go check on him?

I slowly make my way twords the big door of the office. Just a quick in and out. I hesitate before knocking a couple of times on the door.
"Who's there!" His voice calls out.
"It's just me boss. (y/n). I was just wondering if you needed anything?" I said loud enough for him to hear me.
"Ugh... Just come inside" sounded through the door as it opened on its own.

As soon as I walked in the door shut close. Making me jump forward a little. "What seems to be bothering you?" I politely asked.

He pulled out a bottle that looks to be moon shine. "I just can't figure out how to get you in the program as a singer! *Opens bottle and drinks* there comes a lot with it. I'll have to make posters, outfits for you and figure out what you will sing! *Drinks more* I wish I could just have some time off paperwork for once." He finishes the bottle he had in his hand and sighs deeply.

"I never knew you had so much paperwork. Doesn't dice help you with that?" I say as I slowly move next to the devils chair. Looking over his desk I notice a lot more than just papers for me.

"No, dice just works on the main floor and keeps track of everyone and makes sure they stay in line. He also keeps track of who owns what. Sometimes he'll write down some of the demands workers or even customer have. But he leaves me with all of the 'boring' work." He rest his head on his left hand while scanning the paper he's holding in his right.

"Ah, I think I get it now" he looks up at me. "You have no real demand for a singer seeing the already full programs and it's not written on one of the demand papers. If there was an actual demand for a female singer dice would have written it down on one of these papers" I pick a few papers of the desk that had the word 'DEMANDS' in bold letters on it. I held them out to the devil as he shifts in his chair so he's in a strait sitting position. "What you do have a demand for, boss, is a personal assistant. Dice might right down what your employees and costumers want, but not what you want."

He looks at the papers for a moment. "Damn..." He looks up at me with a smirk. "Well I guess you're hired" I was caught off guard "what?" I looked confused at him. "You, (y/n), will be my new personal assistant"

... "WHAT!?" I exclaim while stumbling back a bit.
"You said it yourself. I have a demand for a personal assistant. Seeing that dice might be my right hand man, he doesn't actually work personally for me. At least that's what you made clear to me. So I think you'll be perfect. It would also give you a nice place here and we don't have to worry about getting you in the program anymore!" He he stood up from his chair. "What do you say?" He holds out his hand

"... I don't really have a choice do I?"

"Nope!" Is the short answer I'm greeted with. A take his hand in agreement. After a good shake he pulls me towards him. Catching me in his chest and leans down and whispers in my ear
"That means that you will only work for me" in a low husky voice that ends in an even lower growl. He lets go and pushes me back.

"Lets get you started!" He thinks for a moment. "Wait a sec... You're basically my pet!"
"What?! That's not-" I tried to say but failed by his interference

He grabs my chin, staring into my eyes. We're so close to each other! If he keeps this up I'll melt!
"I want you to call me 'master' when we're alone like this"
.
.
.
"W-WHY??!!" I push him off and back away a bit.
"Because I'm your boss and I said so" he looks me dead in the eyes.
"I don't trust you for one bit, so see it as a little test" he comes close again. Just meer inches away from me.
"IF you don't obey. I will punish you" he said in such a low Tobe it sends shivers down my spine. I turn completely red by his statement.

He backs away twords the door. "Not that kind of punishment. Get your head out of the gutter." I fling at his words.
I really am dirty minded aren't I?
"I'm gonna go drink some more and when I come back I want 1. Papers done 2. My desk clean and 3. You gone! Got it?"
I nod in response
"I can't hear you~" he said in a teasing voice
"Yes m-ma-master" I studder out.
"Huh... I could get used to you calling me that" he said as he left the room.

It was really quiet for a month
*Sigh*
I guess I should get started on this paper work.

*Few moments later*
Paperwork? Done
Desk? clean
Me? On the way to my room
(Hotel? Trivago)

I walked along the hall when I saw dice coming my way.
"Hey doll! Heard you got a really important job." He smiled at me.
"Oh yeah... Did the devil tell you?" I asked.
"He's going on a drunk rant again" he sighs with his hand on his temple.
"I thought the devil couldn't get drunk" I look at him surprised.
"Yeah normally, but he has a weak spot for moonshine" he grabs my shoulder.
"Just, be careful okay?" He gives me a questioning look.
"I will be. I'm heading to my room anyway."
"Okay, Good. I'll see you in the morning doll" he waves as he passes by me.

Hmmm...
Moonshine éh?
I walk a little further untill I reach my room.
Ugh I'm so tiered! Can't wait to hit the hay.
I go inside and look in the closet for PJ's. After I find it I head to my little side bathroom and get ready for bed.

"Few" I plop down in my bed and get comfy under the covers. Now I just close my eyes and relax.
*BAM* I jup a bit in my bed. What the?
I look over to where the sound came from. It was from my door being thrown open by... The devil!?

"Huh? EEeeyY! WhAt ARe YoU DOiNg HerEEeee?!" I can tell he's drunk by his voice. "T-this is my room boss" I tell him sitting straight up in my bed.
"DiDN't I teLl YOu tOoOo CalL me yoUr MASteR!" He comes twords the bed. "Please keep your voice down m-master" I help him on the bed before he could fall off. It's a pretty tall bed.

"You KnOw What?" How much boos did this man have? "What?"
"YoU ArE SsOOOoo sMaRt ANd PreTtY hehe"
I know he's drunk, but it's kinda cute. He's just calmly laying on my chest
"I'm really not 'that' smart. If I was I wouldn't be here... Or have fallen for you-" I clamp my hand on my mouth, but I couldn't stop the words from coming out.

He looks at me "you like me?" He says in an almost wisper.
"I-I..." I can't find the right words to tell him
"Ehehehehe" I look at him with surprise.
"Falling in love isn't stupid! It happens and you can't stop nor control it." He looks at me. There's a sparkle in his eyes.
"And if you really mean then I guess the feeling is mutual~" he winks at the end" making me blush and lower into my pillow.

"I'm sleepy... Good night" and just as I wanted to say something back, he was fast asleep.

Now we're back in the present...
I'm also tiered...
A quick nap wouldn't hurt...
Right?

------------------------
Sorry it took soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!!!!!!!!!