I have to stop.

-devils POV-

I'm losing myself because of
(y/n). I'm turning weak. I can't let her rule over me. I can't let it happen again. She's just another pet, just a toy for me to play with. She can't do anything.
She is weak and I am strong.

I stand back up, my hands pushed again my desk filled with papers. She needs to clean this... I should go get her.

-your POV-
I sit up in the bed. I look around grabbing the blanket. It's pretty dark in here. "L... Lucif-"
Before I could say his name the door swong open, reveling a not so happy looking devil. "There's a mess on my desk. Go clean it" he had a stern tone to his voice.
"W-what?" I whispered back to him. "Desk. Clean it. Now!" He turned around and left, leaving me all confused. Did something happen?

I got up and left. I walked a little slower, 'cause my legs felt a little weird. "Office, office... Office?" I don't know where I am... Help
I looked around and found a special looking door. "Maybe?" I was still sleeping in my head. Why did I have to do this now?
I opened the door slowly.
"Ah...mmm a-ah!" I look at dice... Taking care of himself.
" °^°"
"O∆O"
I quickly closed the door and leaned against it.
"(Y-y/n)?" I heard dice say behind the door. I started walking away.

"Nononononononono no no no... No?" How big is this place?! I found a staircase and walked down it. "Few... Finally I... More doors and hallways????" I sighed in defeat. I heard footsteps coming twords me. "Ya lost kid?" I looked back to see Mr. wheeze standing behind me. I look around and then focus back on him. "...yeah, i don't even know wicht floor I'm on... Or wicht floor i have to be on" he laughed a little bit at me. "Don't worry kiddo, I'll help you out" you sighed in relief, but he wasn't done yet. "If you'll have a drink with me later on" he didn't show any facial expression. Damn he has a good pokerface. "Okay, fine" you pout a bit at this. The devil isn't going to like this.

"You're on the 1st floor, where all the staff normally is. You probably came from the second floor. That's where your room is along with king dice and the devil. You have to follow this hall to the end and then take a left then a right. You'll then face a staircase, this will bring you down to the main area." You take a moment to proses everything he just said. "Don't worry. I'll find you for that drink." He then started walking his own way.

I did as he said and stood on top of the stairs. I made my way down safely. I then went through some halls and finally ended up at the big doors of the office. I pushed them open and walked inside. "Took you long enough" the devil sat in his chair. Drinking what seems to be moonshine.

"Im sorry... I didn't know where I was and-" i tried to explain myself, but he stopped me by his hand movement. "Just do what you have to" he said obviously hinting twords his desk. I got straight to cleaning. I looked over at the papers. "Did something happen?" I didn't want to make eye contact. "No" he snarled at me. I shook the papers straight and laid them back neatly on the desk.
"Not a man of many words are you?" He growled. " I'm not just a 'man' " he said like I had just insulted him. I come around the desk to face him. He stared back up into my (e/c) eyes.

He motions his finger for me to come closer.
Even closer..
Just a bit closer and he closed his eyes and kisses me. I was surprised at first, but soon melted against his hot touch. His arm snaked around me and pulled me right into his lap, making me gasp. He took that as an opportunity to slip his slik tongue into my mouth. I moaned at the action, making him laugh lowly. He pulled back and i whimper a bit at the loss of his lips. "You're too irresistible when you do that" he purred whilst tracing useless shapes onto my back. "D-do what?" I look at him with innocent eyes. "When you... Test my patience" he said biting straight into my neck as he finished. I yelp from the pain, but it also felt good. His fangs started to draw blood out and I couldn't help but moan his name softly as i let my head fam back.
"Oh, you like pain?" He said between licks on my neck and collarbone. "I d-don't know..." I breathe out closing my eyes. "I guess if it's you..." I wrap my arms around him, my head falling on his shoulder. "I'd like anything." I smiled against him.

His grip tightened as his other arm joined in. "P-... Please be mine forever (y/n)" he whispered in my ear.
"I'm already yours"

____________________________
Bonus

Me getting a mail about my fanfic: ohhhhh shit.. i kinda forgot about that.

The devil: well I'm glad you're back to finish that 14th chapter.

Me:... What?

(Y/n): yeah, you've let it untouched for ages now.

Me: *starts backing up*

All the people that read this shit show:...

Me:... Aw fuck me-

-------------------
Heyyyyy, I'm back!!!!
How y'all doing?
Sorry this is so short but probs not gonna continue this, sorry...