I...

I stared at dice with fear for what could happen. "I... I-"
But then the die just started to laugh histarically. "HAHAHAHA! Ya' should've seen your face!" He said between laugh's.

I just stud there. "Oh come on doll face, if you're already scared of me your not gonna survive it here"
Oh well now I feel so much better. I thought sarcastically.
"You're welcome hunny~"
... How the fuck? Oh wait....... He probably has demon power's could of guessed so. Seeing he's the devils right hand man.

"Are ya just gonna stand there or are ya coming with me~?" he purred. I shuck my head franticly as I followed right behind dice to where ever he was leading. "Your really that scared huh?" King dice said with a calm and soothing voice. "Well it's not like an angel in the devils casino is your ordinary scenario"
Wait did I just said that?

"An angel?" Dice said stopping and looked me in the eyes.

Shit. "I uuuuuhhh" what am I suppose to do? I can't just tell him or lie about it. What if the devil found out!? "Don't worry I won't tell anyone" he said it so calm to calm. *Sigh of relief*
"If you show me your wing's" he smirked at me.
.
.
.
I mean that's not a big price to pay for... you know keeping the devil from trying to rip your soul out. "Fine" I said looking at the ground. "Really? Great! But first, this is the gang!" Dice said swinging a door open to reveal people sitting at poker tables, talking and drinking with each other, and even the devil himself scolding the cup bro's for who knows what.

Dice pulled me by my arm so I was standing on a table. "Every one! This is (y/n), she will be the new singer and overall new to the gang!" Every one cheered. Wait a sec... singer?!
I didn't agree to this. "I... I." I wispered to dice "Don't worry your pretty little head of (y/n)" dice wispered back to me. "I wanted a female singer for a while now and if I just said you'd be staying here. They would have a lot of questions." Dice continued. "The devil doesn't let his torture pets up here" Ohhhh that's actually a smart idea...wait Did he say 'torture pets' ?

Dice helped me from the table and leaded me to my room. "Now, it's time for your end of the deal~" he purred at me. "W-wil you c-come into my room" I said studdering.
"With pleasure~"

-devils POV-

I was walking to (y/n)'s room to see if she was doing okay. I stopped mid tracks when I saw dice enter (y/n)'s room. Wait.... What is he planning on doing to her?

-your POV-

I walked inside my room with dice. I was nervous but weirdly enough I trusted him. He sat himself on the edge of my bed and said "whenever you're ready dar-ling~". I stood in front of him as my figure was slowly starting to light up and lifting up (just a little) into the air. Ta-da my true form was showing. Wings that spread about 2 meters (6.5 feet). King dice stared in aw.

Until he stood up. His hand trailed on my left wing. As he came closer, and closer, and even closer and then
.
.
.

Cliff hanger!
Hope you all enjoyed it. And stay tuned for the next chapter!!
Love you all and see y'all later byeee