my little soft spot

Warning: may contain a little smut

-Devils POV-

I slowly woke up. My head felt a little fussy.
"What... Where am I?" I asked myself trying to sit up straight
*squish* *squish*
Hmm? What's this?
*Squish* *squish*
My blush turns visible. I sit up straight and run my hands through my fur.
Arg... What a good way to start the day. Is... Is (y/n) still asleep?
I stand up and look over her unconscious body. She looks asleep to me.
I lay myself next to her instead of on top. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep. I brush a few stray (h/c) hairs out of her face.
I exam her sleeping form. She's laying down on her back so her chest is... Visible.
Her boobs where very soft though. Like fluffy pillows to lay on. Now that I think about it they're really big too. Like a D or E cup. Maybe I can just...? WHAT am I thinking!!
She's a really deep sleeper, i can tell. I move myself so I'm on top of (y/n). I lower one hand and...
Soooo soft. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't violate her like this. She slowly whimpers. She looks so cute like this.
Arg!!! What am I doing! I should stop but I can't! It's to tempting.

*Door opens* "hey, (y/n), have you seen the boss I can't find... Him"
I look at dice standing in the door way. He looks back at me.
"Boss?"
"Yes?"
"What are you doing to (y/n)?" He gestures with his hand to mine.
"Well. Umm. Dice... That's none of your business, is it now?" I simply reply
"Okay?" He drags out the word.
"How late is it any way?"
Dice looks at his watch. "6:30 boss" he looks back at me.
I finally get off of (y/n). It's almost time for work.
"I'll wake up (y/n). You can be on your way" I waved him away. "Good day boss" he turned and left.
"Yeah... Good day"

Now...
"(Y/n)~ it's time to wake up~" I nudge a little bit. She doesn't respond. "(Y/n)?"
"(Y/N)!" I nudge her a little harder
"Wake up! I don't have time to play games." I yell at her while given her a shove.
..."hello?"
Is the only thing heard as she sits up. Then she looks at me. "... Hey boss~" she says with a smile. She looks so confused yet cute.
I stare at her. She... She smiled at me. That adorable little smile.
"*Cough* it's time to get up. You have 15min to get ready and be in my office." I say looking away. I take a breath in. "Oh, before I forget, you have a new outfit as my assistant. It's in your closet" i finally make eye contact.

(see top image)

"Don't be late" she looks at me one more time, then stumbles out of the bed to get ready.
That's my cue to start heading to my office.
There's a lot to do today and I don't want to wast any time.
I walk past the kitchen and pick up some baked goods for (y/n) and me to eat since we slept in a little to long.
I look at my golden throne, then at my furry arms and chest.
I'm really not feeling it today.
I change into my more human form. I still have my horns and tail, but a lot less fur.
"Ahh much better" I say to myself as sit down, Crossing one leg over
Now where is (y/n) at-

*Nock nock* "boss, can I come in?" I guess there are people in the hall. "Just come in" (y/n) entered the office. She stood in front of my desk.
"Damn" I say onder my breath.
I get back up from my 'chair' and walk around to exam (y/n).

"Is it comfortable enough?"
"Y-yes" she was really shy for some reason.
I held her chin and made her look at me.
"Yes Master" she replies almost automatically.
"Do you like the colors?"
Just a simple "yes Master" was heard
"Pants not to long or... Tight" I said that last part when I saw her behind.
"No, Master, it fits like a glove"
I return back to the front.
"Is your... Chest area fine?" I look at the ground, a little bit of blush on my face as my tail slowly wags from one side to the other.
She turned really red and flustered.
"Ah?! U-um y-yes it's fine"
She looked at the ground.
"Let's get to work" i say calmly
"Y-yes!"

"What's on the schedule for today?" I asked her. I didn't really feel like it. I don't know why, but today is NOT my day.
"Oh! Right! We have to fix some spots on the stage that broke, a slot machine is flipping out and won't stop spinning. So, uh, also broken. We need to check up with the kitchen supplies and the bar too... I think that's it for today"
As I finished talking, she looked at me for the next orders.

"Hmmm...
Let Hopus Pocus handel the stage lights since he's the one who broke them in the first place,
Send wheezy out to that slot machine and if he can't handle it alone make Pirouletta help him.
And make dice order a new one.
Mangosteen can handle the kitchen, but let the Tipsy Troop do the bar. There better at counting bottles of whisky then tomatoes.
And We. are. done!"
I look at (y/n)'s stund face.
I made a journal and an ink quill appear out of thin air.
"It's already written down on the first page. Keep track of everything that needs to be done every day in here. Don't worry about the quill: endless ink"
She took both things from me and opened the first page.
"I'll get right to it m-master"
She scanned the words one more time, then closed the book and left trough the door.

"Aahhh~ at least I don't have to deal with anything today." I wish (y/n) could stay with me here. I really want to-
*Nock nock*
Back already? That was fast!
"Come in!" I yell out to the person standing outside.
"Oh? Dice? Why are you here?"
It would be a little Soon for (y/n) to be back already.
"I wanted to talk with you boss."
He sets himself down in one of the chairs in front of my desk.
"Speak" I simply say as I lean on my left hand.
"I don't know if you notice, but it's like you're a different person when you're around (y/n)" he looks in my surprised eyes.
"WHAT? What on this forsaken land makes you think that?" I hold my arm rest with both my hands.
"I'm still the same devil!"
.
.
.
"Boss" he sits up straight.
"If you're still the same... Then why are you crying?"
"Wha-what ? I'm not..." I felt my face only to be greeted with wet skin.
"You see boss. I understand that she was a big impact on your life, but at least talk to me about it."
I smiled at him.
"You wouldn't understand"
I looked down at the ground.
"Everything's moving so fast and I can't keep up." I look back at him.
"I've NEVER in all the years after what happened, had such strong feelings twords a person. Let alone a woman. I thought I could never love again, but I want to protect her, take away all her pain and make her happy.
.
.
But I know I can't"
I look at him with a sad expression.

"And why is that?" He tilted his head.
"Haha... Why is that? WHY IS THAT?! HAVE YOU HIT YOUR HEAD OR SOMETHING?
I AM THE DEVIL. I AM LITERALLY SATAN!
I took her soul from her and took all of her freedom. So she wouldn't like me back any way."
I looked at him one last time with an ice cold expression.
"My soul is to damned to not be able to actually feel happy or l-l-"
I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat.
"I just can't love her. It's physically not possible. I was doomed from the start" I took a shakey breath in.
"I just have a soft spot for her, because I know how bad those angels can be.
Now get out" I pointed to the door
"Boss?" He got out of the chair and came my way to comfort me.
"GET OUT!" I yell at him.

Dice hurries and gets out of my office.
"Nobody falls in love with a monster like me"
Is that so hard to understand?

________________________________
Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading! If you have any requests just tell me! Private or here in the comments!! Bye bye!!!!!!!