Somepeople change others

-your POV-
Okay... Who's next?
I haven't seen dice anywhere and he's the only one left. I guess I'll just have to search better.
"Where, oh where," I turned around a corner. I was back where I started. "Oh, dice!" I run up to him. "Hi pipsqueak, what is it?" He looked at me and put his hand on my head, petting it slowly. His eyes showed that something was going on that he isn't suppose to tell anyone. "I'm not a pipsqueak!" I giggle and get out from under his hand. "I have a very special task for you~" I grab the book I was given and looked at the list inside. "A task specially for me? How kind of you." He playfully punches me.
"Hehe. You have to order a new slot machine in place of that broken one wheezy is taking out"
I look back at him with a smile.
"I'll do my best" he smiled and then left.

I checked one more time. That's it for today! I bet Lucifer didn't expect that I would be done this soon. I walk up to the door and open it. "I'm done Master! Everything is... Under... Control?"
I look at the sulking devil sitting on the throne. His hed facing the desk. He used both his arms to support himself. Tears where seen on the desk and they were from him.
"Oh no. Lucifer are you okay?" I quickly threw the door shut and dropped everything. My hand reached out to him. He looked at me with his sad eyes.
"(Y-y/n)?" He slowly stood up for his seat and went around the desk. I ran to him and hugged him. "What happened? Did I do something? Is it me?"

smut ⚠️

We were staring into each others eyes. He closed his strong arms around me and gave me a small smile. I buried my face in his  chest as a response.
He lowered one hand and picked me up. He placed me gently on the desk. He still held me with one arm. The other one was in a position so that he could hold my face with his hand. "You are so pretty~" he said. I just looked at him stunned. He then took away the words I was going to say by kissing me. I didn't know what to do at first but I just let it happen. I had a ferm grip on his suite as the kissing turned into making out. "Oh (y/n)~" he growled. It made my face turn red. "You're mine" he said as he bit my neck definitely leaving a mark.
He held my waist tightly.
"M-master~" I moaned softly into his ear. He looked at me. "I hear you my angel" he pecked my lips over and over again. He looked into my eyes.
"I love you (y/n)" he gave me an open mouth kiss and I let his tongue play with mine.

What is this feeling? It's so...
Pleasant, so warm. I feel so compleat. Like this is exactly where I'm suppose to be. Like I'm finally worth something.
Everything happened so fast. But somewhere in me I'm kinda happy it did. I never want to lose this feeling. The perfect mix between love and lust.

I started kissing back harder making him growl against my lips. He tried pulling me even closer to him. I felt something poke my inner thigh. He pulled my head back with my hair, making me face the ceiling. Lucifer went to the other side of my neck this time, kissing it gently at first but the biting and sucking on my sensitive parts. Earning him small erotic sounds. I could feel him grind his growing erection into my thigh. "Lucifer" i wined out. "Hold on to me tight, okay?" He whispered lowly into my ear. I did what I was told.

He teleported us into a luxurious room. There was a definite red, gold and black theme going on. I guess this is his room. The devil went over to the king-size bed and sat down on. "Sit" He petted his lap. I obeyed and sat on him. His bulged pressed against my heat. He held my hips tightly and pushed me down more, making me moan a little in the process. He started rolling my hips against his, letting his head fall back a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands firmly in his hair. I moved along with his rhythm. Soon we both started going harder on each other, Making lustful sounds from all the pleasure. I felt something warm build up inside me. I wanted more friction. "Lucifer~" i moaned out his name. It probably turned him on more, because he started going really hard and fast, gripping me even tighter. That's going to leave some bruises later on. The warmth felt like it was going to explode. "Oh (y/n)~" he started kissing me again. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. "It feels good doesn't it. Letting yourself go" he attacked my neck again. "Ahhh~" he went to my ear. "I know you want to cum so what's holding you back?" He said in his husky voice. "Cum for your master" that was enough to send me over the edge. I released onto him with a loud moan. He bit his lip while he soiled his own pants. He let himself fall into the bed with me. We were both a panting mess. He kissed my forehead. "Thank you my angel. You really helped me out today" he got up and looked down at me. "You can take a shower if you want to and if there's anything you need" he petted me head. "Just say my name, okay?" I nodded at him with a smile. "Good girl~" he purred at me. "I do need to go now, but i promise we can cuddle later" he then disappeared with a puff of smoke. I laid myself onder the covers and took a nap.

-devils POV-
I teleported to my office. My Hart! It-it's pounding. My breathing is unsteady. My head feels fussy. What did (y/n) do to me? I sit down and return back to my original form. The sounds she made. The way she looked at me. She was taking over my mind, my thoughts were only about her. What is happening?
What did you do to me??

------------------------
Sorry for not posting in so long. I tried fixing this weird mess of a chapter -~-. But I hope you enjoyed it more than the other one and thank you for reading!!!