St. Cheese Infirmary Blues

In the cubicles of the infirmary tent, Millicent's screaming was causing both Cedric and Madam Pomfrey to cringe and grasp their ears

All the while Lucius Malfoy paced about the small area like a swimming shark, eyes darting between his daughter and Snape who loomed at a fair distance.

"Millie!" Tabitha gasped rushing in with Rabanus at her heels.

Harry rested a hand against the gash in his shoulder, sure it had hurt, but he considered himself very fortunate. After all he could see the burns and blisters upon Millicent's back from two cubicles over when Tabitha and Rabanus had rushed in pushing the Canvas dividers aside.

Harry's eyes wandered to Lucius, he couldn't have imagined he was capable of the frightened  glint in his eyes. Harry would have sworn he'd be out there raising Hogwarts to the ground with complaints by now.

"You're going to be just fine Millie." Called Rabanus.

Lucius watched Millicent's  two friends gather on the side opposite of Madam Pomfrey. He gave a heavy sigh and walk over to Millicent, he carefully pet the top of her head. "Princess, for now you are in good hands. Daddy has business to see to..." said Lucius.

 Lucius' eyes flickered to Snape who held a bored expression. Millicent couldn't stop sobbing long enough to answer. With a faint wince Lucius leaned forward and kissed the back of his daughters head.

"I expect the next time I see her, there should not be even the faintest scar." He spoke with an arctic chill to his words, glaring at Madam Pomfrey with warning.

 With a sharp turn, he went to Snape and both men vanished.

 Millicent's adrenaline run down to nothing, the full force of the burns hit her hard and she wasn't handling it well. Tabitha reached out and grasped her friends hand, as it was largely her upper arms that had been burned.

"It's ok Millie" She said.

 Rabanus shook his head "Marcus is going to personally turn any Weasley he sees about the halls into ginger jelly when he sees this." He murmured.

Madam Pomfrey did what she could and left Millicent to calm down while she patched Harry up and checked on Cedric.

Once his shoulder was mended, Harry hopped off of his cot and quietly made his way over to the sniffling mess of a Malfoy.

"Millie?" He called rubbing his arm as if to ward away the awkwardness he felt.

 Harry was met by the intense glares of Tabitha and Rabanus. "Ease off, I'm  just here to see if she's ok." Harry said looking between them.

 Tabitha backed down first, "that all sounded awful. And by the looks of it..." Harry said. His sentence faded as Millicent frowned, "seems the lucky Potter escaped with a small scratch. Did those dirt faced friends of yours plan that too?" She spat.