Chapter 1

War Never Changes

Adora P.O.V

I'm not like the other's, I'm not a demon or an angel, I'm a mixture of both. I'm what they call a "fallen angel", a foreign species that was said to be extinct decade's ago.
I only have one wing, which angels can summon them, it's not attached to them but they can be if that's what they want. I can do that too, but I don't bother having that wing around if I can't even fly with it.
I live on the angels side of this whole thing, it's called "BrightMoon". I was said to have fell out of the sky when I was very little and was found by the "FrightZone" the bad guys, and was kept there being brainwashed. And I was, I didn't even get to see how bad it was. I only had one friend there, her name was Catra, she's a devil and hates my guts because I left the Horde, our gang, and joined the angels. I feel bad that this war is going on, it became more intense when everyone knew a fallen angel was around.

The obnoxious sound of my alarm clock filled my ears, I groaned and clicked the snooze button on it and slumped my arm back down. I nuzzled closer to the sheets and tried to go back to sleep, but it was several minutes before it was clear to me that is was time to get up.
I took my time, sliding one leg out and then the other, then dragging myself up. I yawned and slid on my slippers, it was starting to get into the winter so it was almost cold all the time.
I shivered and checked the time, I wasn't late thankfully. I had a small guard job at the gates to BrightMoon, It paid well enough to keep me going.
My phone buzzed, I picked it up and read the text.

Glimm: get up!! Cafe closes in 10 minutes!!

AdoraBowl: yeah yeah, I'm 'a comin

BownArrow: hurry! The barista is hot!

Glimm: you mean the eye patch dude?

BownArrow: yeah, I've never seen him before

AdoraBowl: at least one of us will have a boyfriend/girlfriend

BownArrow: shut up I just wanna say hi

Glimm: Adora get off the phone and get ready!!

AdoraBowl: I am!! Chill

I pulled on my favorite red jacket and stepped into my boots, I slung my sword over my back and almost forgot to bring my wallet but got it.
I rushed out the door to the cafe, which fortunately was a block from my apartment. "There you are!" Bow smiled, I huffed and side smiled. "Good morning to you too", I sat down at our regular table that had a good view of all BrightMoon. "Have you heard yet?" Glimmer's eyes were filled with excitement, "no, heard what?" I replied, half wanting to know and half nervous for the news.
"Rumour has it that the Devils are going to attack today" Bow whispered for no reason at all.

I shrugged, sipping my coffee. They were obviously excited about the idea of fighting, after all, they were just made guards. And, Glimmer was the Queens daughter, so she had to make a good impression.
I looked at the barista, there was SeaHawk, we were friends when we were kids a little. That's what Glimmer meant by "eye patch dude". I should introduce him to Bow...
I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized that my two friends were still talking.
"Hey Adora, are you going to fight?" Glimmer pouted, noticing I was uninterested in the topic. "No, I think fighting is stupid if there isn't a reason for it. Can't we all just be friends?".
Bow groans and face plants into the table, "here she goes again!...".

Catra P.O.V

We are prepping for battle, I had my whip hanging from my belt, and my jacket on that was hiding my armour.
I looked in the mirror and my hair was perfect, messy, but purrfect. (She not kitty in dis story) I slid on my leather gloves and boots, "why are you trying to look good when we are going to fight?" My friend Scorpia called from across the locker room. I glared at her, "Those angels are hot" I joked no I wasn't. Lonnie exploded in laughter and slammed shut her locker, "you really think you'd have a chance with her?".
I growled and felt myself turn red, "shut up! That fallen angel can enter both territories...and maybe she can cross mine". Scorpia gasped, "Catra! Age appropriate!"
"No!" (Horny kitty XD)

We entered the battle field, right at BrightMoons' borders. Their soldiers matching ours side for side, I looked around to try to see one specific blondie. There! I saw her at the end of the line, frowning, she had her sword in hand and she was wearing special armour that was said to block people from her weak spot. I hope I'll see it... DAMMIT CATRA YOU'RE IN BATTLE YOU CAN'T THINK THOSE THINGS!!
"Charge!!" Some guy yelled from behind me and I immediately drew back of the scene so I can get anyone who manages to stumble past us.
I whipped at a few Angel guards who were trying to fly around everything and quickly knocked them down. Suddenly I was tackled to the ground, I groaned and looked up.

There she was, holding my hands behind my back and carrying me away from the battlefield. Adora ran very fast, I didn't have time to say anything because she gagged me and took off. She must've saw I was alone back there and took a risk, I realized that there was more fresh foot prints in the snow she must've taken more of us...please don't kill me you're too hot !!...stop it Catra you're being kidnapped right now.
Next thing I know Adora spoke in some weird tongue and a weird door opened from the ground. She jumped in and checked that i wasn't hurt and continued on.

"What the hell?! Catra?!" Scorpia yelled, we were tied up in a dark room. "Wow, you were taken too, damn" I laughed, I noticed that Entrapta was there too, she is our techie that was supposed to be supervising the canons but obviously got kidnapped.
A door opened and Adora stepped inside, she folded her arms and looked right at me. I put on my mean face and decided it was time to ask questions. "What do you want with us?!" I shouted, my voice cracking at the end embarrassingly. "I want..." She quieted down probably trying to be dramatic.

"To make you good"

OK. NOW. this won't probably be a full story BUT if you guys want more just say so i guess. This plot was inspired by Nic_Do_Stracenia whose absolutely so nice. So yeah.

- Arisu~Senpai ;)