(The Panel)

Hey, sorry, not an update, but you may have heard the news about the "racist jokes" on a panel Noelle Stevenson was in. I am not a POC or native American but I am just going to inform so people on the situation.
First of all im going to say that people can be angry, I understand if they choose to be angry. I am not saying you shouldn't be angry about it, but it's information that was taken and exaggerated about.

First Noelle talked about Bow's race and family and made some sort of joke about it, but it was not a racist joke. She was just talking about Bow's nationally and brothers, she had no intention to make anything racist out of it.

Then, a guy who had nothing to do with a show and had a podcast , made an actual racist joke. But again, he was never part of the crew, or cast, or anything with She-Ra. So if anything be mad at the guy, not the She-Ra team or Noelle for that.

I am as shocked as everyone, but we have to understand that this is the internet, and 2020, people are all just shaking to see what happens next. Will it be good or bad? Will there be a protest? A sickness? Maybe an internet trend? Etc.
I choose to not be mad over a simple mistake people made by thinking that Noelle was racist, when she wasn't even trying to be racist in any way. She even apologized, and I understand that that might not be enough for some people, but it was not her fault really. This is my opinion, I won't fight about it.

There's a video that better explains what happened. The person who made the video is only laughing at how stupid people are for exaggerating the joke and mistaking it for slavery.

Literally, how could Noelle be racist when she literally did a BLM live stream??? Anyways, I'll be sure to post a new chapter soon, just trying to inform people with CORRECT information.