Chapter 3

Double Trouble

A/N: DT will be in this book but not in this chapter, it's just the title of it.

Tiny smutty ;)
Catra P.O.V.

"F-fuck A-Adora!!.." I screamed as Adora's fingers pumped into me, I clawed into her back making her hiss in pain and she stopped all the sudden, I realized I had accidentally scratched her wing. She looked down at me with big bold eyes and a grin "you're going to regret that~..." she said huskily. I shrank back and felt myself flush even harder, "I-I am?..." I squeaked. "Oooohh yes~" she replied and took the bottom of her shirt in hand and slowly started lifting it up, it felt like forever when I was watching it, hungrily, curiously. It was almost there!

"CATRA WAKE UP"

I burst out of bed in the dark and my face bright red, I panted heavily and Adora stood in the door frame. Her face was dashed with pink in her cheeks and looked angry and concerned. "Wh-wha...?.." I yawned, and rubbed my eyes. "You were screaming my name! What the hell do you want!?" She yelled barely above a whisper, I realized that Scorpia and Entrapta must still be asleep.
"I- I heard a noise? Coming from a-above?" I tried to sound convincing, which surprisingly worked and Adora furrowed her eyebrows. "I'll go check it out, it's probably just an animal or something. Go back to sleep."
I nodded and laid back, Adora stayed watching me for a few seconds before she turned and headed to the door outside that only she can get in and out through.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it over my face, and started screaming into it. Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!! What the hell was that dream! I mean- I always wanted to know how she was in bed but I didn't know I'd dream about it?!
I huffed and sat up straight, crossing my legs. I took a drink from a glass of water Adora always refilled for all of us in case we woke up. We were never allowed to exit our rooms, mainly because they were locked at night. And if we wanted to use the bathroom, we would have to use a walkie talkie that we can use only for emergencies.
We've been living in this abandoned base for at least two weeks, and I've already made myself at home as well as my other two friends.

Adora came back and checked on me, "there was nothing out there, are you ok?" I looked up at her from the bed and flushed, I quickly hid my face. "I'm fine! I just can't sleep anymore..." I muttered.
I looked back up at her again after a few seconds and realized she had fazed out her wing and had her pajamas on but she still looked gorgeous. "I remember when you got scared at night" she deadpanned and smiled, I frowned "what?". She giggled and pulled a strand of blonde hair out of her face, "you got scared sometimes at night because you either had nightmares or there was a storm outside, so you begged me to come and sleep with you" I blushed and averted my gaze "oh y-yeah...we were very little then..." Adora nodded and walked towards me before closing the door. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down gently into the mattress, she crawled onto the bed with me and smiled.

(Hah you probably thought this would lead to smut, no it's fluff baka)

Adora P.O.V

"Wha-What're you doing?" Catra stuttered, "just trust me" I chirped, she thought about it for a second before she laid down but turned her back away from me. I smiled and grabbed her hips and pulled her closer, "there, see! Just like kids!" It took awhile for her to respond but she relaxed against me and agreed. "Y-yeah...just like...k-kid..s"
"Catra?" I looked over at her and she was snoring lightly, I rolled my eyes and pulled the blankets over us and paid attention to her body heat and breathing before I passed out as well.

-Smol Flashback-

"Well? Where were you?! And where have you been?! We've been worried sick!" Glimmer's voice yelled through Adora's phone, Adora cringed and quickly thought up an excuse.
"The devil's got my hip, I retreated to the woods into a village and they've been helping me, I'm in BrightMoon right now but I have to go back because I promised them I would help find some lost people"
Bow came on, "how long are you staying in town?" Adora sighed, she didn't even know how long she'd be gone. "Couple days, these people really need my help" it was silent on the other end, Adora knew that Glimmer was acting suspicious as she usually does nowadays and Bow was probably giving her "the look" which usually meant that Glimmer should trust me. "Which village? Maybe we could help!" Bow said obviously trying to the lighten the tension. Lately Glimmer and Adora haven't been on the best of terms.

"No!- I uh, I mean no thanks! I've got it handled, and the village is pretty far so-"

"What village is it Adora?" Glimmer spoke, she didn't sound too happy.

The blonde gulped and turned down a street while thinking of a far town. "U-uhhhh...um it's on the tip of my tongue but it's...south of Salineas?" She tried to sound convincing.
It worked.
"Well, good luck...come home soon" Glimmer sighed.
"Bye Adora!" Bow chimed and Adora canceled the call and sighed in relief.

"That was too close..."

-End of Flashback-

I woke up in a dark room, I looked around realizing the weight next to me. I sighed and sat up, turning on a lamp and rubbing my eyes. I looked down to see Catra's arm's tightly around my waist and she was snoring peacefully.
I smiled and tried to get up but was quickly stopped and pulled back down, "Catra?" I looked over at her but she was still asleep, and she was cuddling my right side.
I beamed at this and decided I could spare five more minutes and relaxed. I closed my eyes and fell back into sleep.

AHAH CUTE LIL LESBIANS. BY FAR THE BEST FLUFF I'VE WRITTEN. IDC IF THIS DOESN'T GET MUCH READS.