Tour Bus (chapter16)

Louis' P.O.V
I quickly eat my food and when I look over at Harry he is staring at me.
-Well guys, I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed, but you can sit here for a while if you want to! I say and get up from my seat.
-Yeah, me too. I haven't slept so good in a while, Harry says and he follows me out of the resturant.
When we get into the bus we look around and no one is in the bus.
We quickly run to the back of the bus and cover the windows.
-GOD DAMN IT HARRY! I scream and he looks over at me with a smirk on his face.
He walks over to me and push me onto the big beige couch that we have there.
I quickly open my pants and look at Harry.
Oh my god, his eyes is almost black again, that always happens when he wants be really bad.
Harry sits down infront of me and smirks.
-God Harry! Just fucking do it! I shout in desperation.
Harry doesn't say anything, he just pull off my pants and boxers.
I watch him in amusement as he takes my shaft in his hand.
He pumps a few times before he replaces the hand with his mouth.
-Harry! I moan loudly as Harry chuckles against my dick.
-God Harry! Yess! I scream and suddenly I hear girls scream outside the bus.
-Fuck, I whisper grab Harry's hair.
He pulls away and look at me.
-We need to come up with a good excuse later, but for now, stay quiet, Harry says and then he starts to suck my dick again.
-God! Yes! Baby, oh my! Yeah! I moan quietly.
After 5 minutes I cum inside Harry's mouth and he swallows it.
-Tasty! Harry says as he sits down next to me.
God, that was amazing.
I haven't gotten a blowjob in ages and it felt so god damn amazing.
-Harry? I ask as I'm trying to catch my breath.
-Yeah boo?
I fucking love it when he calls me boo.
-Maybe we can tell them that I read a fanfic about a girl fucking you? I say and look at Harry.
-Yeah, but modest will probably come up with a stupid reason and no one will believe them! Harry says and we bot start to laugh at how true that is.

Harry's P.O.V
-GUYS, we need to leave like right now! There is lika a hundred fans outside! Zayn screams when they get into the bus.
-Oh okay, I say a little confused.
-Let's go then! Louis says and the busdriver gets into the bus and quickly sits down and start the engine.
In a few minutes we are out on the freeway again.
-I'm gonna call Lou and see where they are, Liam says and walks away to the front of the bus and me, Niall, Zayn and Louis stay at the back of the bus.
-Louis, Harry? Zayn says and looks at us.
-Yeah? Louis and I say at the same time.
-Please stop having sex in the bus! Zayn says and start to laugh.
-I'm sorry, but we need our sex to be happy and we were horny! Louis says and start to laugh with Zayn as I blush.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
Please rate, comment and share with friends!
Love yall dirty minded people!