Chapter 17

-We will be in Miami in about 10 hours! Liam says as he walks back to us.

I nod and smile towards him.
I don't know why, but Liam has been a bit distance the last two days.
I hope he is alright.

-I'm gonna lay in my bed and listen to some music and read, I say and get up from the couch.

No one knows this, but when I'm bored I lay in bed and read some Larry Stylinson fanfics.
It's so entertaining because some of it is actually true, far from everything.
It's sad tho, we can't show our love for eachother.
I read for about 15 minutes and then fall asleep.

-Harry baby, I hear Louis whisper before he plants a kiss on my cheek.
I love being woken up like this.
-What? I say with my raspy sleepy voice.
-I can't fall asleep, he says carefully.
-Come here boo, I whisper and Louis lays down next to me in my small bunk.
-By the way, we will be in Miami in about 5 hours, Louis whisper as he puts his head on my chest.
I nod and then I drift of to sleep again.

I wake up at 3 A.M. because my phone is vibrating.
I look at the screen and it says Ashton
Irwin.

-Hi Ash, I answer quietly.
-Hey, sorry if I woke you up, Ashton says carefully.
-It's okay.
-I just needed someone to talk to. I feel a bit depressed. I really love him Harry! He says desperately and I know right away who he is refering to.
-Ashton, tell him! It isn't healthy to go around and hide your feelings! I say and try to sit up as I realize that Louis' head is on my chest.
-I know, but what if...
-Stop! I interrupt him.
-Don't say ''what if''! You should try atleast! I continue.
-Harry, do you think you could like talk to him and see if it's worth trying? Ashton whispers.
-Of course! I say and then I see Louis' eyes flutter open.
-Well I gotta go now. Seeya, I say and hang up.
-Who was it on the phone? Louis says in his sleepy voice.
-It was Ashton, he just wanted to talk because he couldn't fall asleep, I say and kiss Louis on the head.
-Okay. What time is it? Louis says and yawn.
-3:17 A.M., we will be outside the arena in like one and a half hour, I say and smile at the small boy, ehrm man, on my chest.
-Okay, wanna check out the arena when we get there? Louis asks and look up at me.
By the look on his face I know that he just wanna run around the arena and scream.
-Yeah, why not! I say and smile.

----------------------------
Guys, I'm gonna post a chapter every wednesday and it's gonna be 450-500 words every chapter.
Sometimes more, but never less!
I love you guys! Please share My story!
If you want me to write what songs I listen to when I write, comment!