Chapter 19

Harry's P.O.V

*later that day*

I just had an amazing morning and I know that the rest of the day will be just as awesome, because I get to spend it with the love of my life.

The sad part is that I can't show my love for him or hug him whenever I want.

-Harry, what are you thinking about? I hear Lux's small voice say next to me.

-I'm thinking about how beautiful you are in that blu dress! I say and laugh as I lift her up to sit on my lap.

-Hihi, thank you! Lux giggles and look at me.

I smile at the cute little girl that sits on my lap.

-Hey Harry! You're next! I hear Lou call from the seat where Louis is.

I lift Lux off of my lap and take her with me to Lou.

-I'm almost done with Louis, Lou says as I walk up to them.

-Okay, but don't make him too hot! I won't be able to control myself, I say and laugh as Lou looks at me and shakes her head.

Speaking of heads.

I hope that Louis will give me head soon!

God I should not think of that because now I'm turned on.

-Harry, why so hard? I hear Louis whisper in my ear.

-Oh shut up, I say and sit down on the chair that Louis just sat on.

As soon as I sit down Lou starts to do my hair.

*during the concert*

I hate that I am still turned on by the image of Louis giving me head.

All I gotta do is smile and hide my boner.

I look over at Louis and see that he is looking at me and biting his lip.

God that turns me on even more!

Fuck!

-Guys! Do you have an amazing time?! Liam says into the microphone.

I look out at the massive crowd of screaming fangirls.

-We have had an amzing time this tour! I say and the girls scream again.

I chuckle and look over at my smiling baby.

-We got a tweet from a fan, she wanted us to sing a song. We rehearsed it so we are gonna perform it for you! I don't know why she wanted us to sing it but we will! Louis says and I start to laugh so hard.

-It's called 'My boyfriend is gay', Niall says and everyone in the crowd starts to laugh and scream.

Some people screamed 'Larry'.

-Yeah Louis, your girlfriend should sing this! Liam says and Louis looks at him with wide eyes.

All of us start to laugh at Louis' reaction.

''It happened on a Monday
It was my baby’s birthday
I wanted to surprise him he deserved a treat
He said he’d be late working
He’d call me when he’s leaving
Off I went to get him something
Ain’t I just too sweet''

I start to sing and look over at Louis.

We keep singing and at the end of the song I walk over to Louis and whisper in his ear.

-Louis, I'm so fucking turned on. I have a image in my head, I whisper so only he can hear me.

-OH! Louis says a bit too loud.

-Guys stop whispering and come here! Liam says from the very front of the stage.

I smile at him and walk over to the other boys.

-So this tour has been amazing for us! And we have done some unexpected stuff during our shows, like that song, but that's who we are! We like to take one day at a time and just make the best of it! Zayn says and smile.

-Yeah, and the last few days has been so amazing for me! I will have some amazing news for some of you, but I can't tell you just yet. Wait a few months and you will notice what I mean! I say and look at the other boys who is looking confused.

Except Louis who is just smiling.

-So this has been an amazing night! We love you all so much! but we gotta go now! All the love to you guys! Louis says and everyone screams.

-SING WITH US IN BEST SONG EVER! Niall screams as the music starts.

-------------------------------

I will have another chapter soon for you guys!

Love you all!