chapter 21

Harry's P.O.V

I watch Louis' bum as he walks over to the shower.

-It's all yours, he says and I bite my lip and look down at the floor.

I hear him turn on the shower and I walk over to my suitcase and grab some clothes.

Then I chose some clothes for Louis too, a pair of really skinny jeans and a tight white t-shirt.

I walk over to the bathroom and put his clothes on the toiletseat and then I grab a towel and put it down on the floor.

-Round two? I ask and go into the shower with Louis.

When Louis turns around and face me I can see a smirk playing on his lips.

He bite down on his lips and nod.

I go down on my knees and kiss the tip of his dick.

-Harry I want to please you! Louis pants.

I stand on my feet and kiss Louis' neck.

-No, you just came inside of me. That's enough of pleasing me today, I say and Louis just nods.

-It's just that I can't cum anymore for a few hours, Louis says looking embarrassed.

-It's okay baby, we don't need to do anything! I'm just a horny fucker, I say and chuckle.

Louis start to laugh so hard that he almost fall over.

-You say the most accurate stuff all the time! He says and kiss my neck.

-Hey, I'm just telling the truth. If I could I would have you inside of me all the time! I say and lick my lips.

-Am I really that good? Lou whisper and smirk at me.

-Yeah, you are the best, I say and bite my lip.

-Then, we will have to do something tonight. But right now we gotta get ready because we kinda canceled our plans yesterday, Louis says and laugh.

-And hey, you got a massive boner, Louis adds and I groan.

-Like I didn't know that Louis, I say and look at Louis.

When Louis clean his hair I just stand there looking at him.

-I'm gonna go out of the shower now so you can clean your hair and take care of that, Louis says and smirk.

I give him a sarcastic smile and he gets out of the shower.

Fuck, why does he turn me on so fucking bad?

I need him all the time!

I wish Modest! could let us love eachother.

Well atleast this is the last year we will be signed to them so I'm happy.

I start to wash my hair with shampoo while thinking of how I'm gonna stop everyone to agreeing to be signed with Modest! for another year.

I can hear Louis putting on music.

The first song he start to play is 'All Night Longer Remix' by Sammy Adams and B.o.B.

I start to sing along while I put conditioner in my hair.

''Tell that bartender make that motherfucker stronger
I wanna go all night longer
A couple rounds going down like water
I wanna go all night longer''

I don't know why, but I love this song.

It's so happy and well yeah.

It's about alcohol and I always turn to alcohol when I'm sad.

I know it's not good, but I just can't deal with my problems myself.

I wash out all the conditioner and walk out of the shower.

-Lou baby, I say from the bathroom.

-Yeah? Louis says and walk into the bathroom.

-What have you planned for us? I ask and put the towel around my waist, hiding my dick.

-It's a surprise, but you will love it! He says and hug me from behind when I fix my hair while looking in the mirror.

God I hate when he do this to me.

I hate surprises, but I guess I don't have a choice tonight.

I turn around to face Louis.

-I love you, but I hate surprises! I say and laugh as Louis swats my arm.

I walk out to the bedroom and put my clothes.

-Harry, why did you pick this outfit for me? Louis asks and I smile.

-Because you look hot in it, I say and sit down on the bed with a smirk on my lips.

Louis looks at me frowning.

-God, you are so annoying sometimes! He says and I chuckle at how cute he is when he is annoyed.

-Well be happy that I'm not cancelling our plans today love, I say and stand up infront of Louis.

-Oh shut up, he says and walk to the bathroom and close the door.

I sit down on the bed again and smile thinking about Louis being annoyed and me.

---------------------------------------

GUYS, I'm uploading this on a wednesday as I should.

Well, I already have the next part planned out and all that stuff so I will upload it before christmas.

Then I won't be uploading until january bc my best friend(who lives 3 hours away) will come here the 28th and yeah, but maybe I can upload on the 27th.

Love yall!