2

It has only been a month, since Taehyung came back from rehab, to overcome depression. He used to imagine things, got freaked out at little noises, wanted to die at every moment. He decided to not live any longer. He was fine now, just fine.

Minhyun pulled his brother in a tight hug, He knew what he's brother have been through. The rehab lasted for a year and Taehyung has already missed too much in his life.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and saw Taehyung in the embrace of a guy. He groaned, catching their attention. Taehyung slipped out of the hug and came towards Jimin. Jimin noticed one thing, that Tae has been crying, he's heart fell. He could feel Tae patting his head, slowly.

"Hey, Taehyung-ie, why don't you switch on the lights?" Minhyun asked, moving towards the switch board.

"Don't do that, Hyung. It hurts Jimin's eyes to open properly. If you want to switch on the lights switch on the kitchen's." Tae said still patting at Jimin's head.

Jimin felt a lot better, when he heard Tae referring the other guy as 'Hyung'.

"Hmm...Let me make something for us, then. Till then, Taehyung, you help Jimin." Minhyun said, smiling towards Jimin.

Jimin glanced at his clothes. There was a big spot on his blue tee and some blood too. "Hmm.. can you give me spare clothes?" Jimin whispered to Tae, very slowly, making sure to make every word clearly pronounced, and pointed at his clothes.

Taehyung got up and brought a black tee and shorts. Then, he helped Jimin to the bathroom.

"Jimin, call me, if you need help. I'm right here."

Inside the bathroom, Jimin tried and tried to remove his clothes but couldn't. He slightly opened the door and peeked outside. He found Tae sitting on the bed with a frowned face. Jimin came outside with the spare clothes.

"Tae, can you help me take off my clothes? I can't."

Tae looked up. Anyone could tell he was surprised. "Oh...okay." Tae said, taking the spare clothes from Jimin and moved inside the bathroom. The bathroom got a bit too smaller with two guys inside. He motioned Jimin to put his hands up, and then took hold of hem of Jimin's tee and slowly pulled it over. Tae felt heat rising, when he saw half-naked Jimin. Even for a small guy, he was well built. Jimin looked at him, when he was out of his tee and smiled.

"Can you please wet this tee? I smell too badly.." Jimin gave the blue tee to Taehyung.

Tae got the cloth wet and gave it back to Jimin, and moved around. "I'm done" Jimin said, once he was done cleaning himself. Tae took the black tee and helped Jimin wearing that.

"Hey.... do you need help with that, too?" Taehyung asked, pointing at Jimin's pants.

"I...I will manage" Jimin said and Tae left the bathroom.

After 5 minutes, Jimin was out in the living room. Tae was sitting at the dining, with his back towards Jimin.

"You're here, Jimin." Minhyun said, motioning Jimin to come and sit next to Tae.

Jimin nodded and slowly moved towards dining and sat down next to Taehyung. Tae looked at him and asked whether he was okay.

"Hey. Stop asking me again and again. I'm just fine. See." Jimin said, turning towards Tae.

Minhyun sat across Jimin and introduced himself after placing the plates across them.

They ate in silence. Tae noticed Jimin struggling with the tee, it was too loose for him. Tae did try to give him the smallest one he had but Jimin was too small and skinny. Tae slowly moved his hand and held Jimin's tee at place, from the back. Jimin choked, when he felt Tae's hand and looked at him, Taehyung didn't show any expression and continued to finish his meal.

"I think we should report it to the police, about last night." Minhyun said, once they were finished eating.

"I think you're right." Tae said, nodding and looked at Jimin. "Will it be okay, if we report it? As you're the victim." Jimin nodded.

Minhyun got up and said,"So, we can report today. Tae, please do clean yourself up."

Jimin quietly sat down on the couch and looked around.

"Hey, Hyung. I'm ready to go." Tae said, coming out of his room. Jimin thought Tae looked handsome all washed and dressed up. He was wearing, a white tee with a checks pullover, black jeans and sneakers.

Minhyun came out of the kitched and started laughing as soon as he saw his brother. "Hey, are you going on shopping or something?"
Jimin laughed at the sarcasm thrown at Tae.

"What's wrong? I'm dressed so simple" Tae said, pouting.

"Oh..nothing's wrong. You look so cute. Right, Jimin?" His hyung said, looking towards Jimin, he nodded, laughing along with Minhyun.

Tae liked the way Jimin was laughing, making his eyes disappear. A smile spread on Taehyung's face, he felt so good, he glanced at his brother, who winked at him. Then Tae realized, that his hyung did that to lighten the mood.