9

Many days passed away, Taehyung was still crying and there was no sign of Jimin. Tae's body has weakened so much, that he can't even move.

"Taehyung-ie, are you in there?", Someone shouted from outside. Taehyung at first thought, it was Joon Jae.

"Taehyung-ie, let me in. It's me, Minhyun.", This time Taehyung tried to get up, but fell down, as his knees were numb. He tried again, he got up slowly, supporting the wall but as he stepped forward, he fell flat on his stomach.

"Hyung...", Tae mumbled and passed out.

When Tae woke up, he was in the hospital. His brother was sitting on the stool, besides the bed.

"You're awake.", Minhyun said, smiling slowly.

"Hyung... I messed up.", It was the only thing he could say.

"Sshhh... Don't force yourself." Minhyun held Tae's hand. "We will talk later, at home. Just rest for now."

There was a knock on the door. It was Tae's psychiatrist, Dr. Sejin. He greeted them and called Minhyun out. When he was gone, Tae closed his eyes. He heard voices, outside of the ward.

"Doctor, please don't tell me, it's starting again.", Tae knew his brother was worried.

"I'm not quite sure, now. Maybe. If he takes stress, it may worsen, this time. Tell him not to think much.. or not to think at all."

"Okay, I will.", Minhyun replied. The corridor was quiet now. Tae tried to sleep.

"I love you too. And I'm not going anywhere.", His lover, replied.

"When did you know that you loved me?", His lover, asked.

"I don't know. Maybe the first time, we met. Maybe the first time, I crashed into you, on the subway station. Maybe, when I dressed your wound. Maybe, when I kissed you, half-drunk. Maybe, when you kissed me." Tae said, holding his lover's face and kissed him, softly.

"How sad is that, people only realize their love for someone, when someone they love, leaves them."

Tae was discharged from the hospital, the next day. When he entered his flat, followed by his brother, the living room was clean. The package was still lying, on the table.

"Hyung, did you do this?", He asked.

"Yup. I cleaned everything. And kept the things, in that.", Minhyun replied, pointing at the carton, besides the sofa. Just looking at it, made Taehyung realize that, he made a huge mistake.

"Hyung... I did.. wrong. I messed it up. All. I pushed him away...", Tae started to cry, he ran past Minhyun to Jimin's flat and started to bang on it.

"Taehyung! No one's going to answer it! He's gone.", His brother shouted, standing at the door, hands crossed.

"Hyung... Help me... I need him..", Tae sat down and cried.

"Just come inside for now. We'll find him.", Minhyun said, taking his brother inside.

Later that day, Minhyun called Jaehwan, at Tae's apartment, after Tae has fallen asleep. They were talking, in low voices.

"You need to help me.", Minhyun said.

"I'll help you, always. What is it?", Jaehwan asked, smiling.

"I want you to find Hoseok. Jimin's friend."

"Hmm.. Hoseok... Hoseok...", Jaehwan kept thinking over and over. "Wait, do you mean J-Hope? If it's him, I can surely find him."

Jaehwan quickly pulled his phone out and called Sungwoon.

"Hey, can you give me the contact info of J-Hope?", He spoke on the phone.  "That dancer, who auditioned at our company, few days ago."

"It will be here, soon.", Jaehwan reassured Minhyun, after the call. In just few seconds, his phone beeped. "Here it is. I'm forwarding it to you."

"Wow. You're literally a lifesaver, babe.", Minhyun hugged his boyfriend. Minhyun decided to call in morning, when Tae will be awake.
                          ~~
Next morning, Tae and his brother sat down at the sofa. Minhyun told him that he got Hoseok's number. Minhyun dialed the number and called, he kept it on loudspeaker.

"Good morning, is this Hoseok?"

"Morning. Yes, it is. And who are you??", Tae could imagine Hoseok's face, all bright.

"I'm Minhyun... Taehyung's brother."

"What does that brat want now?", Hoseok voice, suddenly became serious.

"I'm sorry on Tae's behalf. But, would it be possible to meet today?? Please...", Minhyung requested.

"You better be sorry. Cause that brat hurt my friend...."

"We are more than sorry. Can we please meet...??"

"I will text you the place and time.", Hoseok said and ended the call.

"So, we are done, here. When he sends the details, we will go.", Minhyun said. The phone beeped.

"It's here.", Minhyun said, after seeing it, it was at a café. "We have one hour. Now, go and wash up."
                           ~~
When they entered the café, a guy greeted them.

"Hello!! Welcome!"

"No need to welcome them, Hyung.", Hoseok said, coming out of a room, with hands crossed and serious face.

"Hello, I'm Minhyun, Taehyung's brother.", He greeted back, nudging Tae to say something too.

"Hii.. I'm Taehyung.."

"Oh, so you're Taehyung. Now I get it,.why Hoseok-ie said that. I'm Jin. Jimin's brother."

"You people, talk. I'll get something for y'all", Jin said, after the three had settled down.

"So, what do you want now?!!", Hoseok hissed at Tae.

"I... I want to meet.. Jimin. I'm sorry for what I did that day. Please..." 

"Ah...I see!! Now you want to meet him and make him die even more, huh??!!!", Hoseok said, picking up Tae by his collar.