7

"Exactly what you did to me."

Jimin placed Taehyung's hand back and on his waist and pulled him slowly closer and kissed him. Tae was surprised at first but then started kissing Jimin back.

"You're so good, Tae.", Jimin said, after parting lips from Tae.

"So, I brought you, your phone and a box of kimchi stew." Jimin said, slipping out of Tae's embrace.

"And this.", Jimin placed the ring next to the box, after taking it out from his pocket. Taehyung just nodded slowly.

"I'm leaving, then.", Jimin said, and left Tae deep in his thoughts.

~~~

On 13th, Tae spent the whole day decorating his flat to give Jimin a surprise. As the evening got closer and closer, he was becoming more and more anxious. He was standing in front of Jimin's flat. But there was no sign of Jimin. He tried to call him, but couldn't get through. One hour passed, two hours, three hours.

Tae started to overthink, many times he thought that maybe Joon Jae had Jimin, he shivered with fear. He was almost gonna give up, then he heard whistling, coming from the stairway. It was Jimin, after all.

When he was in front of his door, Tae came out of the shadow and shouted, "Where the hell were you, huh?!!"

Jimin froze. He got so scared.

"Tae."

"Don't you start sweet talk with me! Where were you? Do you even know how worried I was? And where the hell is your phone???!!", Tae shouted, pushing Jimin against the wall. Jimin looked up at him, with teary eyes.

"Oh, don't!! Just don't!! I'm just so done with this shit. Bye!!", Tae entered his flat and slammed the door shut. Jimin collapsed on the floor, holding his knees.

Inside his apartment, Tae started destroyed everything, he spent the whole day, decorating. When it was dark, Tae sat down in a corner and started crying.

"Why?!! Taehyung, why?!!"

Outside Jimin, burst out in tears, he felt so mad at himself. He got up slowly, and entered Tae's apartment. It was so dark, he could only make out some things, due to the light coming in through the window.

"Tae....Tae..", Jimin whispered, crying.

"Just go away!! Why can't you leave me?!! Leave me. Leave my mind. Leave my everything!!", Tae screamed.

Jimin looked around to search Tae. He found him, lying in the floor, curled up. The moonlight was falling on Tae's face. Jimin started moving towards him, but stumbled over something, he fell in front of Tae.

He got up slowly, and touched Tae. He felt cold, he can feel shivers. He tried to hold Tae's hand, but he got pushed away.

"Tae, listen to me... Tae..."

"Just literally go away! I can't keep waiting like this forever.", Taehyung screamed, and pushed Jimin off him, whenever he tried to touch.

"Just listen to me. My friend took me out for drinks, and I switched off my phone as it was dying.", Jimin tried explaining.

"Don't! Enough with your excuses. Do you even know, how many hours I wasted decorating this room?!! How many hours I spent waiting for you??!! And where were you, yeah, out with a friend!", Tae said, angrily.

"I was out with Hoseok, not anyone else. Stop doing this, please.", Jimin sobbed.

"Yes!! That's what I'm saying. Let's stop this...And, you, disappear from my life.", Tae yelled, pointing at Jimin. This was the first time he looked at Jimin.

Tae himself didn't know, why was he pushing Jimin out of his life. Maybe he was so afraid that Jimin would be hurt again, just because of him.

"You don't mean that? That you're saying, right?", Jimin asked, slowly.

"I mean it. I mean it, the only way you can think of. Leave me alone!!", Tae hissed.

"I... I will leave...", Jimin still didn't wanna leave but the look in Tae's eyes made him frightened. He slowly got up and left. Taehyung just curled up more. Cried and cried.