8

Jimin's POV (Flashback-I)

I slowly dragged my feet down the corridor, head hung low. I could still hear the students shouting, "You, piece of shit! You don't belong here!!"

It was just like any other day, that I was bullied. It started to happen often and often, ever since I transferred to this all-boys school.

I walked to my house and silently entered my room, not wanting to disturb my brother. I was about to close the door, but heard my brother asked, "Where were you, Jimin-ie?" The way he asked, so politely, i got tears in my eyes.

"I.. I stopped by at the store first. Had to buy something.", My voice cracked as I spoke.

"Hmmm.."

I closed the door and set down my bag on the desk. I walked to the mirror beside my bed, I saw my face. It was red, swollen, had bruises. I tried to touch it but whinced, in pain.

"You know that you can't lie." I turned around as I heard the voice. My brother was standing in my room, hands crossed.

"Hyung...", As soon as, I saw him, I started to cry. My brother carefully hugged me and rubbed my back. "It will be fine, soon.."

He slowly pulled away and made me sit on the bed and brought the first-aid kit. He took a cotton swab and dipped it in the antiseptic solution and slowly started to clean my wounds. It was painful but he held my hand, tightly. When he was done, he put the swab away and bandaged them.

"Thank you, Hyung.", I said, still sobbing.

"The same ones? Just wait for sometime, then you'll be free from here." Hyung said, reassuring. He knew the fact that I got beaten up.
But we couldn't do anything, we could barely support each other.. So the best thing, was to stay silent for a while. I nodded and tried to smile. It's not like we didn't do anything against those bullies, but the problem is they have the power to escape from this, we don't.

The bell rang. I already knew who it was. Hyung got up and opened the door. It was Hoseok. They both came into my room.

"Again? If I was in your place... I would have smashed them like mashed potatoes...", Hoseok said, trying to make me laugh. And it always worked.

"How about you get changed and I'll fix dinner till then, okay?" Hyung said, looking at me, and pulling Hoseok out of my room.

I got up and closed the door after them. Sighed. Just two months more. I had interest in dance, contemporary dance. We'll be moving out of here, soon. I assured myself again and again.

I took a hot shower, it felt so good. I dried myself and wore white t-shirt and black shorts. I came out and moved to the kitchen, it was filled with laughter.

Hoseok noticed me, and laughed even more. I looked at him, confused. Then, Hyung looked at me and laughed too. I looked at them, worried, wondering maybe they have gone mad.

"Next time, try to wear, that's yours..", Hoseok said, laughing. I looked down at my clothes. My t-shirt. It was Hyung's. It was so loose, it was falling down from my left shoulder. No wonder, it felt so airy, after wearing it.

I ran back to my room and changed into my t-shirt, after double checking it. And came back to the kitchen.

"Now.. it's good.", Hyung said, placing the plates on the dining table.

After dinner, Hoseok and Hyung were chatting in the living room, I was back in my room. I moved to the bookshelf and took out my diary, I felt like reading it.

I was staring at him, from afar. He was talking to some girls. I felt jealous. When he was all alone, he sat down on the desk, and looked around. Somehow his eyes stopped at mine, I was taken aback. I shifted my eyes somewhere. I could still feel his stare. After awhile, when I glanced at his direction, he was gone.

When school was over, I was standing against my locker, waiting, inside the class. I didn't want it to look obvious, so I opened my locker, and moved some things here and there. Everyone was chatting in the corridor, happy that another day of school's over. Slowly, the corridor got almost empty, I came out. Only to meet his eyes. He was there, standing at the door. He pushed me back inside the class, behind the door.

"It was you, right?", I knew what he was talking about. I nodded, still staring at him. He moved his hand and held my face. I was surprised, I was blushing. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I didn't know what to do, I shut my eyes close. I felt his lips, on my cheek.

"Wanna go out with me?" He asked, in what seemed, like in neutral tone. But, I still said 'yes'.

I sighed. Memories. Why does brain has the function to remember? I don't like it. I placed the diary back in its place. I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes. I could still hear the sound of laughing. It felt good. I was happy, that Hyung, is happy.

-----------------

A/N: Hey! How are y'all doing?
About the story, originally there was no part as 'Jimin's past', I wrote everything in my diary, last year. The 'Flashback' will have some more parts too.

I wanted to share this, cause the past I wrote, is something I have been through too. It might not have been exactly the same. But it's relatable. I couldn't speak up, so I'm writing it here.

Thanks for your support!
Saranghaeyo❤
Boraehae💜