14

Jimin's POV(Flashback-III)

It was finally weekend, and I have been like ignoring him, ever since that question, that day. Actually, I had planned a movie date, with my friends. So, I was ready and was on my way to the theatre. But what had me surprised, that he was standing there, with my friends and his.

I quickly pulled my bestfriend out and asked, "Him?", she just shrugged and joined back the group. I literally died afterwards, here I was trying to ignore him and my friends gave him the seat next to me and far from them.

"Hey, babe.." They way he said, had me running shivers all over my body.

"You know, you can't ignore me forever..", He held my hand tightly. Too tight.

"I...I'm not ignoring you....", I tried to break free my hand from his grip but he tightened the grip even more.

"Keep it here..", He dropped his bad on my lap. I held the bag near my chest. And tried to focus on the movie. But it was hard, as soon as I felt his hand running along my chest under my shirt. He shifted a little towards me.

"Whatt...are you doing..?", He didn't reply but moved his hand further down. I felt like it wasn't right. I stopped his hand.

"Don't.", He caught my hand and gripped it with his other hand.

"You don't tell me what to do or not.."

I felt terrified. I wanted to escape but didn't know what to do. I glanced around, but everyone was busy with the movie.

"You shouldn't have ignored me..", I could feel his hands running all over me. I wanted to shout but it was like my voice was stuck. Before i could speak up again, I felt something pushed in my mouth. I shaked my head side-by-side.

All this continued for 10-15 minutes, and I couldn't do anything. I was crying but can't speak up. Just a little before the interval, he let go of me. I quickly ran for the exit, I couldn't hold it anymore. I ran away. I continued to run, until I reached to my house. To my hyung.

"Hyung...", I cried, as soon as I saw him.

"Hyung..hyung....he..", I stumbled over to him. He quickly wrapped him arms around me and pulled me up.

"What happened, Jimin-ah?"

"He.. I .. movie..."

"Calm down", He rubbed his hands on my back. Once I had calmed down, I told him everything.

"Let's report it..", It was the only thing that hyung said. I held onto him and just cried.
-----------------------
Next day, with the help of Hoseok, Hyung had gotten the camera recording of the theatre. He was getting ready to go to school and report it. While, Hoseok was staying with me.

"It'll be fine..", He said and left.

Later that day, when he finally came back, he looked frustrated.

"What is it with people and money?!!!", He shouted.

"They think they can play victim, like this. I hate them..", Hoseok quickly ran over to Hyung's side, before he breaks anything.

"I'll get you transferred out of here, don't you worry.", I nodded along with him.
-----------------
I was out that school but words travel fast. If it's something bad, even faster. Before I could even start properly here, I got called upon. Got bullied. Just cause of my sexuality. But I ignored it, cause this place is just temporary, but the memories I make myself remember, will be with me forever.
--------------------

It's small, right?
Sowwiee, I was gonna make it longer but I thought it would get complicated. I didn't explain in details..all that abuse... But I think y'all will get it.

Thank you for your support!

💜