6

Tae was walking down the beach, following the footsteps of his lover. He quickly ran and caught his lover, making them both fall. They laughed together. The sun was setting, they were half-soaked by the waves. Taehyung looked at his lover and said, "I love you. Stay with me, forever and ever."

Taehyung opened his eyes, blinking to adjust his eyes, to the sunlight coming in the room.

"What kind of dream was that?", He mumbled to himself.

Tae was on the floor, with Jimin alongside him. Maybe they both fell down from the sofa. He looked at Jimin. The rays were straightly coming on Jimin, making his face shine. Tae moved hairs from Jimin's face and just stared at him.That was when the bell rang of the apartment.

"Hey!! Jimin, open the door.!!", Tae heard this, quickly got up and opened the door. There was a guy, standing with two bags.

"Jimin...Hey! Who are you?",The guy asked Taehyung.

"And who are you?", Taehyung was still sleepy. He asked back, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm Hoseok, Jimin's friend", he replied, entering.

"Now, who are you?", Hoseok asked, again.

"I'm Taehyung", Tae answered, extending his hand towards Hoseok.

"Ohhhh!!!! So you're the guy! That Jimin talks about the whole time! You deserve a hug, man!!!!", He hugged Tae.

"He...talks about me??", Tae asked, pointing towards Jimin, sleeping on the floor, all curled up.

"How.. did he end up on the floor?", Hoseok laughed. "And he does talks about you. Sometimes, I have to tape his mouth, so I can make him stop obsessing over his boyfriend.. aahh, i mean friend."

Taehyung didn't remember much about last night. "Oh, we just talked and slept there.", He said, pointing at the sofa, still not sure.

"It's okay! If you don't want to share about last night. Nevermind.", Hoseok said, becoming serious.

"I really don't remember.", Tae replied.

"Hey.. I'm just kidding with you. You're exactly like what Jimin told me.", Hoseok laughed again.

"So, would you like to have something?", Hoseok asked.

"Ahh... I think I'll pass. Thanks. I'm leaving. It was nice meeting you.", Tae blurted out and left Jimin's apartment.

Jimin woke up, his eyes searching for Taehyun, thinking maybe he's around somewhere and closed his eyes again.

"Hey!! Just get up!", Hoseok shouted, which startled Jimin. "And you're boyfriend is not here." He said, giving more emphasis on 'boyfriend'.

"Hobi, when did you get here?"

"Just few minutes ago." He replied, giving water to Jimin.

"He's exactly like what you told me about. What's that?", Hoseok asked, picking up the ring.

"Told yaa. Oh, that is Tae's ex-boyfriend's ring." Jimin took the ring back from Hobi, and kept it in his pocket. He saw Tae's phone lying next to his.

"So, what did you bring?", Jimin asked.

"Hyung made some treats. It's your birthday soon. One has kimchi and other's a surprise."

"What's the date today?"

"It's 11th, how can you be so forgetful? I'm taking you out to celebrate that day. And don't forget!!!"

"Okay.", Jimin replied.

They cooked ramen and sat across each other. Jimin was eating and thinking about last night. Their kiss. The feel of Tae's lips on him.

"Jimin, why are you blushing, huh?", Hoseok teased. "So, tell me, what happened last night.. Taehyung said he doesn't remember anything..."

"I'm not blushing. And he said that?? Hmm, he told me about what happened 2 years ago."

"Ahhhhh...Just tell me..about.. why are you blushing?", Hoseok teased, more.

"Hey!!! Okay! I'll tell you what he kissed him and it was amazzzzzziiinnnggg.", Jimin replied.

"I knew it!!!!", Hoseok was so happy, like he won a competition.

"You happy, now? So tell me, what happened to hyung's crush??", Jimin asked, wanting to changing the topic.

"You know it, how he's like.. he's never says what's in his heart. He's hopeless."

"He's still crushing over that detective, Joon, that he met only once. Tell him to move on. It's not like the detective's going to have a dream about hyung in love with him."

"It's not like that. Hyung met the detective once again.", Hoseok laughed.

"What do you mean? When? And stop laughing, please. ", Jimin couldn't figure out why Hobi was suddenly laughing.

"It's just so funny! They met on the detective's birthday. The station placed orders from our café. First he tried to send me, but I said a straight no! Then, he had to go on his own....And when he returned, he was all shy." Hoseok laughed madly, almost falling off the chair.

"Oh no!! Poor hyung!", Jimin laughed along with him. The breakfast was filled with laughter. Talking about their hyung and many other things. Later on, Hoseok left for his practice.

Taehyung was sitting on his couch, with a package across him. The package had Jimin's birthday gift inside. He lied down and closed his eyes. After a while, he slowly started remembering was happened last night.

Tae suddenly opened his eyes and sat up straight.

"I... I kissed him.. what's wrong with me??? Aishhhh..." He moved his fingers across his lips.

The bell rang, startling him. He opened the door. And saw Jimin standing with his phone and a box.

"How, can you be so forgetful??", Jimin said, coming in. He closed the door behind him.

"I....", Taehyung mumbled. Jimin looked at him, he was holding the hem of his shirt.

"What are you nervous about, huh?", Jimin moved towards Taehyung.

"I'm sorry about last night, Jimin. I..."

"What do you mean??", Jimin asked, placing the things on the table.

"I shouldn't have done that, and I shouldn't have left like that." He replied, without looking at Jimin.

Jimin found Tae cute. He took Tae's hand and placed them on his waist.

"What did you do, last night? Tell me." Jimin said, closing the space between them.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung slowly removed his hands from Jimin's waist.

"Exactly what you did to me."