5

"Is that you?", Tae asked, pointing towards a photo frame. It was a picture of Jimin wearing only a brownish pullover and black shorts.

"And... you used to have specs, too?", Tae chuckled while asking, after glancing at other picture, in which Jimin looked a lot younger.

Jimin jumped from the table and come towards Taehyung.

"Yeah, it's me.", Jimin replied, but ignoring the other question.

"We're you a part of fest or something?"

"Nope, I was in Contemporary Dance." Jimin said, pecking at Tae's cheek and ran in the kitchen.

"So, what would you like to have?" He asked, from the kitchen.

"Me?" Tae slowly walked towards Jimin. "I don't want to have anything. Cause I tasted something very delicious and I don't want to lose its taste." He said, winking at Jimin.

As soon as, Jimin heard it, he lightly hit him, at his chest. Before he could hit one more time, Taehyung caught his hand in between and pulled Jimin close to him.

"Don't do that or I would do something that I wouldn't even want to control, now." Tae said, while moving his thumb on Jimin's lips. Jimin blushed and looked away.

"Oh.. okay! Now go away. I'm hungry.", Jimin said, pushing Tae away.

Taehyung settled down on the dining chair, and quietly watched Jimin cooking. Taehyung had calmed down by now, then he remembered about that ring.

"Why don't you ever ask me about what happened two years ago?"

"Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe, I don't want to force you about something, you aren't ready."

"I think... I'm ready now."

"Don't force yourself."

"I'm not. I just can't keep them locked inside me forever."

"But still...", Jimin's voice cracked.

"But still...what? I can't keep them inside me anymore." Tae got up, hugged Jimin. "I want to tell you everything."

Jimin tried to ignore every moment whenever Taehyung tried to bring up the past. It's not like he doesn't want to know, but he didn't want to ruin this perfect moment between them.

"Okay, up to you. But you need to know, I can't bear to see you all broken anymore." Jimin moved his hand to Tae's.

Jimin didn't have a good feeling about this. Cause this time, there was some kind of hurriedness in Taehyung. Something or someone is literally making him to push it all out.

Tae settled down on the sofa, while waiting for Jimin to bring the food. Once, both were settled. "Don't, please..", Jimin mumbled. Taehyung let out a sigh.

"So, me and my boyfriend, Joon Jae, were out for a party in a club. We have been dating for around 6 months now. It was his birthday party. But I was too late to realize that it was a drug party. I tried to deny every snuff, he told me to have. I was almost leaving, that was when the police came. The place soon turned into drug bust out. People were running away, there were firing sounds. In between all this, I lost Joon Jae... Before i could move, I was shot and had passed out. When I woke up, I was in a hospital, with my brother at my side....", Tae paused for awhile and found Jimin in tears, facing him.

"My brother told me, I was unconscious for 3 days. Officer Min was standing there, besides the doctors. Before I could grasp over anything, he started to interrogate me. More like they were accusing me, for the drugs. Those fucking drugs. I told them about Joon Jae, that was when their suspicion changed from me to him. The doctor told Officer Min, that there was never a sign of drugs in my body. For, Officer Min, I was only a witness, and victim, now, surely."

"Now you know why I got protective of you when, Officer Min came.. It took them few days to catch Joon Jae. He was behind all this. When I met him in the cell, he said, 'he won't leave me alone, that I should just pray that he's not out of this prison.' Some days passed away, that was when I started to get depressed, hearing his voice everywhere. Everything was getting blurred out in my life. My brother got me to a psychiatrist. I got a year of rehab... And now, here I am, next to you." Taehyung felt a lot more better now, with all this said.

Jimin was leaning on his shoulder, sobbing and had his hands wrapped around Tae.

"Tae...", Jimin whispered, tightens jis grip over him.

"Before coming here, i got a note and packet. It had our ring inside, saying 'I'm back, Taehyung-ie'., Tae took out the ring from his pocket.

Jimin just took the ring and placed it on the table. Tae looked at Jimin, the latter patted him on his chest and slept. Taehyung wondered a bit..

"Good night, Taehyung", Jimin said, moving his head from shoulders to Tae's chest. They both slept, hugging each other, on the sofa.