Triple Glitch [part 1]

(For those of you without wifi, our dear Error will be falling into the 'Mr

(For those of you without wifi, our dear Error will be falling into the 'Mr. Erratum' multiverse from harrish6's Falling into a Different Destiny.)

This story will start just after Chapter 4.

----------

Destiny smiled, looking down on her child and his DateMate. She had the perfect multiverse in mind for them. Stepping over to {NaJ 206}, she reached out to place them inside. Chaos, however, had different plans.

Grinning, they snatched the two skeletons from Destiny's loving arms and tossed them into a very similar, yet entirely different, multiverse, then ran before Destiny could process what had just happened. Letting out a sigh, Destiny checked its code. There was already an Error from a different multiverse there, who had adopted the name 'Erratum'. Destiny worried for the two, but there was nothing she could do now except watch.

Error woke up in an alleyway with Blue in his arms. Unbeknownst to him, it was the same alley that another Error had found himself in not-really-so-long ago, with two tiny skeletons entwined in his grasp, but that was unimportant and irrelevant. He remembered falling into the VOID. Was he in a different multiverse? Carefully extracting himself from Blue's grip, he opened a portal to check the Codes of this universe.

It seemed that this universe was the entire multiverse, without any resets, different timelines, or really anything out of the ordinary. The war between monsters and humans had ended in a peace treaty, and monsters eventually lost their fighting and healing magic from disuse. Skeletons were common- Error recognized many of them as various AU Sanses. In fact, most, if not all, the monsters were from various AUs, like they had all been crammed into one universe to see what would happen. There also seemed to be... two Errors? One was named Erratum, but Error could recognize Codes so similar to his easily. He would have to choose another name, and Blue would, too, since there was already a Blue.

Error closed the portal and started quickly forming clothing. His clothes were barely together, let alone covering his scars. He decided to just make new versions of his clothes, with a few small differences. Soon, a blood red turtleneck, black hoodie with cat ears, long black pants, red fingerless gloves, red socks, and black tennis shoes were laying on the ground next to him. Gathering the clothing, he went behind a nearby dumpster to change.

After a few minutes, he returned to where Blue lay, now dressed in a snazzy new outfit. He deposited his old one in the dumpster as he walked past. He had realized that he and Blue were much smaller than they used to be as he was sewing, but wanted to finish his clothes first. Pulling out his SOUL, Error CHECKed himself.
----------
3rr0r 5 4 |\| 5

HP 99999999999999/99999999999999
ATK 99999999999999
DEF 99999999999999
INV 99999999999999
LV 99999999999999
EXP 99999999999999

*Cannot die.
*Fate-formed, Destiny-chosen, Chaos-touched.
*Does not require food, water, sleep, or air.
*Not from this multiverse.
*Forced God of Destruction, yin to Fate's chosen child.
*Accidentally turned into a child by Destiny.
*Can glitch the CHECK box.
*Can read, manipulate, and destroy Code.
----------
Ah, so that was why. He was a child. By the looks of things, he was about five years old, maybe six. This... would make things difficult. He wouldn't be able to buy much or get a job, so he would have to steal things like food for Blue. Sighing, Error opened the portal again and messed with the Codes for a second, before quickly closing it. Now there were birth records of him and Blue in the backup files of a hospital that had burned down last year. The files had been stored in a separate location, so they survived.