Epic Mistake or Epic Idea?

"Hey, Gale. I know you're probably at work, just get back to me when you have a chance. I don't remember anything from last night, but I saw we had a twenty minute conversation. I also saw that my bank account has about two thousand missing. What did I do?! I was hoping you could fill in some holes. Help! ASAP!"

She's going to be so mad. I still don't think she'll return the tickets though, she just won't let go of a chance to see her favorite singer in person. She sent that an hour ago, but I only had the chance to check my phone now on my break. I chuckle before messaging her.

Me: Yeah, you spent two thousand dollars on Harry Styles concert tickets.

Hailey: Are you serious?!?!

Me: Yeah, sorry mate.

Hailey: Why didn't you stop me?! Clearly that wasn't a good idea! I mean, of course I love him, but I can't afford to just go buying front row tickets like that. I assume they're front row?

Me: You bought them and refused to return them, there was nothing I could do. I don't think any other seats would cost that much.

Hailey: I'm sorry, did you say seatS??

Me: Yeah, you got two, made me promise I'd go with you. But...now that you're sober...

Hailey: You promised to come to America for a concert? Were you drunk too?

Me: No, but I don't have to go now, right? You're returning the tickets, right?

Hailey: . . .

Me: Hailey! You can't!

Hailey: But they're front row! Drunk me must have been fast, it's hard to get front row! I can't just return them, that would be like refusing to cure cancer because it costs too much.

Me: This is in no way like cancer. Just return them, it's better to have an apartment and imagine going to a concert than being at a concert and imagine having an apartment.

Hailey: When is it?

Me: Two days from now, Saturday, in New York

Hailey: If I were to say there is no way I'm returning them, would you actually come to America to see them with me?

Me: Well...I don't have to work Saturday...but I can't get a plane ticket on such short notice. So it's not that I don't want to go, it's that I can't.

Hailey: If a plane is your problem, leave that to me.

Me: ???

Hailey: I know a guy.

There are times when I seriously question that girl. Sometimes she can be so shady and amazing at the same time. I eat more of my lunch while waiting for her response which takes five minutes.

Hailey: Good news!

Me: Are you serious?