𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

"You cheating," I smacked my lips flicking my wrist as I shot the basketball

"You cheating," I smacked my lips flicking my wrist as I shot the basketball. Kojo was getting up there in points making me jealous. This nigga was good at everything.

"Can't be mad at me cause yeen got aim," he scoffed and continued to make bucket after bucket.

"I got aim," I cocked my head to the side as the rest of the time ran out. I just threw the last basketball I had and collected my tickets from the game machine.

"Shits weak, we gone work on it though," Kojo reassured me, folding up his tickets. "Y'all tryna play laser tag?"

"Oh nah, we'll be back," AJ waved us off, him and Rocky wandering off to God knows where.

"What you wanna do?" Kojo raised an eyebrow as he put his hands in his jacket pockets.

"You know how to skate?" I said looking over at the empty skating rink. It was tempting and I hadn't skated since middle school so hopefully I still had some skill.

"One of the coldest to ever do it," he hyped himself up.

"You just naturally good at everything huh?" I raised an eyebrow, holding onto his arm as we walked over there.

"Eh, I was just always doing sum as a kid," he shrugged his shoulders and looked down at me.

"I can tell," I said walking over to the counter to pick up some skates.

"Can I get you something?" The light colored male looked me up and down with a lot of lust in his eyes and I just looked away.

"Yeah, we need a size twelve and six," Kojo beat his hand on the counter, looking down at me and smiling, I felt his muscles tensing up.

"I was talking to her," he straightened up and tilted his head towards Kojo. "She can talk can't she?"

"You must want yo' ass whooped and she talk, just not to no busta ass nigga like you. Now I need a size twelve and six,"

The guy behind the counter just smacked his lips and went to the back to pick up the shoes. I just rested on Kojo as we waited. Today had been a long day, from being at the beach all day to finally going out.

I couldn't wait to go back to the AirBnb and sleep. Those mattresses feel like clouds.

It was supposed to be all four of us but Rocky and AJ were always leaving us by ourselves. It's like they were forcing us to form a relationship with each other. But nothing was forced on our part this shit really came naturally. He was everything Kevon wasn't , attentive, respectful, and he knew when to be serious.

Not to compare him to my shitty ass ex but he was exactly what I was missing. We're only friends and that really says a lot on Kevon's part.

When we finally got our skates we walked over to some seats so we could put them on, I really was scared of busting my ass. My skates were a little loose and I liked for them to be tight.

"I'll be back," I heard Kojo cough shaking his head as he went back up to the desk.

I had my shit on and I was ready to skate, stepping onto the wooden floor letting the wheels on my skates guide me. These things had a mind of their own and I tried to guide myself one way and would go a totally different direction.

"Don't bust yo' ass," Kojo chuckled coming back over to the area with a different pair of skates.

"I'm getting the hang of it," I started feeling myself a little too much and had full control of my movements.

"I see," he licked his lips and rubbed his chin. "You better be able to keep up with me," Kojo nodded his head and smirked taking his forces off.

"Nah, try to keep up with me," I turned around skating backward.

Tempo by Chris Brown was playing and it was only right for me to dance to the song. I was swaying backwards and felt my feet being pulled along the floor.

Kojo's body was finally felt from behind me, his hands around my waist. "We ain't in a rush, girl, it's just us, girl," those words sending chills down my spine.

I ain't even have to move my skates, Kojo was leading the way for both of us. His hands were moving freely causing electricity to spark inside of me. His lips pushed against my neck.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked randomly which threw me off guard, I was trying to take in the moment.

"Pink," I twisted my lips keeping my eyes ahead of me. Watching the green and blue lights move on the floor. "You?"

"Yeah I figured. You a lil' barbie doll," he chuckled turning me around to face him. "But I like black and red,"

"What's your full name?" Kojo asked biting down on his lip.

"Genie Kapri Moore,"

"Where'd yo' mama get Genie from?" He shook his head, throwing it back.

"Was a flip on Genesis in the bible. I was the start of her life foreal, she ain't have no motivation. Then I came along, her first and only daughter," I shrugged my shoulders and kept my eyes up at him. "Where'd yo' mama get Kojo from?"

"My granny name is Koraline and my granddaddy is Joseph so my mama did that headass shit. It's me though,"

"It suits you for sure," I nodded and held onto his waist as he continued to skate backwards.

He looked deeply into my eyes like he could read  through my soul. "I can look in yo' eyes and tell you ain't been happy. But I'ma change allat,"

"How you gone do that?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Aye, bae they in here," I heard AJ's loud ass yell standing by the entry way of the rink. "Being all cute and shit,"

I saw Rocky pop up and she was pretty as ever although you could tell where they went and what they went to do. These two couldn't keep they hands to they self.

"Ooo you wanna skate?" She looked over to AJ.

"Yeah," he nodded his head and raised a middle finger up at Kojo.

I guess he was mouthing off to him cause I didn't hear Kojo say anything.

"Couples skate off?" AJ said walking over to get his skates.

"Why is everything a competition with you two?" I said hugging onto Kojo's chest.

"Makes shit more exciting,"

-

whew i ain think i was ever gone finish this shit

kojo and genie my favs 😫  like they so cute and their relationship so natural like i'm really excited to see where i take this shit

somebody come up w a ship name for them. i'm thinking geko or konie 💀

anyways a bitch need to clean up so i'll see you next update 🥳