𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.

"You're all he talks about," Kojo's dad smiled, raising his glass before letting the alcoholic liquid run down his throat

"It's nice to meet you," I smiled against Kojo's chest, he was not letting me go for nothing.

"Pleasure is all mine, you two are lovely together and my little grandson gone be something else," he chuckled, turning to watch Gino who was moving around in circles as he listened to the song that was playing. "Y'all should come out to Arizona, visit and we can go to the Grand Canyon,"

"Sounds like a plan Pops," Kojo nodded.

"I'll leave you kids alone, I'll be over at the bar if you need me," he smiled and turned his back toward us before walking away.

"So glad he's nothing like your mama," I sighed in relief, I enjoyed talking to Andre. He was laid back and was just a much older and wiser Kojo.

I wasn't worried about his parents liking me but damn, Renata was just pure fucking evil. I could breathe wrong and she'd have something to say. I'm glad she wasn't here cause my wedding would've been ruined.

The reception was lovely, the food was delicious, and the way my feet ached from dancing, I was ready to go lay down.

It's been a long ass day for all of us.

"Gino, get out that cake," Kojo yelled at Gino, making him jump.

"Ugh, I'll get him," Jolin put her dolls down and moved toward him.

"Thank you," I sighed and held onto Kojo's waist, we just swayed to the music.

'Come on give me that green light
You can let your hair hang down
Only if it feels right'

Kojo rubbed my back and kissed my head. I ain't even wanna let him go, he smelled so good and his body was just the warmest, igniting a fire to my soul.

"I'm rey to go lay down, my feet hurt," I mumbled into his chest but in all reality this dress needed to come off.

And Kojo better beat off tonight, I'm taking a shower and once I put my bonnet on, it's lights out. It's probably normal for every other couple but we had went for a quickie not too long ago so that's all he's getting outta me.

"We can go," he spoke against my head and I looked up at him.

"We got all these people in here,"

"So? They having a good time, they not worried about us anymore," he shrugged his shoulders, pressing his lips against mine. "I love you so much. So glad to finally call you my wife,"