𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

I kept my eyes on the mirror, turning all different ways to make sure my outfit was straight

I kept my eyes on the mirror, turning all different ways to make sure my outfit was straight. This dark blue tube top was more revealing than I anticipated and these dark flared jeans had my ass looking thicker than usual.

My choice of clothing wasn't too much I've seen people come to these places with less clothes on than me. I just needed something to grab Kojo's attention.

And I'd been doing that the whole day just to ignore him. Was I being petty? Hell yeah but I didn't care. Every time I feel like he's tryna play me I play him back.

This wasn't even the most that I could of done. I'm starting to believe he's not one of those insecure ass niggas cause it didn't really seem to bother him. Unless he's being stubborn which wasn't helping either one of us out.

Two stubborn ass mothafuckas could never work in a relationship. Our prides sky high and it'll take a lot out of us to even speak to one another. He had no real reason to catch an attitude any other time we're laughing and playing around no matter the situation.

What did I do? Not a damn thing cause my moods don't switch up like seasons.

"Y'all better come on before this line gets too long," AJ chuckled standing behind Rocky, pulling her close to him.

"I ain't riding it," Kojo spoke in a nonchalant tone of voice, wiping his mouth and shaking his head rather slowly.

"Why?" AJ turned back facing him with his brows raised.

"Shit don't even look fun who's riding this kiddie ass ride?" He said folding up his arms and looking over at them with a condescending facial expression.

"My girl wanna ride it so we gone ride it," AJ smacked his lips. "And if not y'all can go find a ride on ya' own, I don't mind it just being me and her,"

"We know you don't," I sighed and raised my eyebrows at the two of them.

"Come on Genie, we can find something way better than this shit," he nodded his head in the right direction but I was ignoring him.

"You foreal not talking to me? Still?" He tilted his head but then proceeded to nod. "Aight, bet you ain't gotta talk to me. I can find something my damn self,"

"Then do it," I scoffed and moved along with the line watching his jaw clench up.

"You must think shits sweet," he wiped his nose and looked down at me with devious eyes. "Cmere, I need to talk to you,"

"About?" I rolled my neck and he pulled me away from the line over to a spot in the park that was decked off. "Fuck wrong witchu?"

"No what the fuck is wrong witchu?" I pointed in his face ready for him to just say the wrong thing to me.

"Keep yo' finger out my face luh girl," he chuckled while observing me. "You cute when you mad,"

"Why'd you have an attitude last night?" I crossed my arms and darted my eyes up at him.

"I ain't have an attitude," he said in a sharp tone and flashed a fake smile.

"You grown do what you wanna do," I said mocking him giving off that same vibe I felt last night.

"I got a call from the jail, they locked my brother up last night,"

"Damn why? What happened?" I relaxed my back on the wall and putting my arms to my side.

"He ain't say just told me I gotta take his place and that's a lot of fucking weight on my shoulders. I ain't tryna end up like him or six feet under,"

"Look, I really fuck witchu, I do and I'm sorry for being so dismissive and shit. I just get into moods where I'on even wanna fuck wit' nobody. I gotta work on it," he looked down at me with those soft ass brown eyes. "Forgive me,"

"I forgive you but you can't do me like that,"

"Won't happen again," he said moving towards me to kiss my cheek. "Let's go find something to eat,"

"You always hungry," I smacked my lips and felt him grab onto my hand.

"A nigga gotta eat," he raised his hands up and pressed his lips against the skin on my hand.

"Ate pretty good yesterday," I raised my eyebrows and smirked down at my feet.

"Yeah I'ma make sure I stuff my face next time,"

We walked alongside each other and decided to find a ride for us to get on. He thought it was bullshit that the food was so damn high and I did too.

A basket of chicken tenders was twenty damn dollars, Disney had us both fucked up.

I felt my phone ringing in my back pocket, vibrating on my backside. As I pulled it out I looked down and rolled my eyes, a private number again.

"What is it?" Kojo said looking up at me, hearing me huff and puff.

"This private number called me last night and I'm pretty sure it's Kevon and if it's not him, I don't know. Nobody calls me private," I continued to look down at my ringing phone.

"Answer it, could he important," he shrugged his shoulders and moved up in the line.

I deeply sighed and answered the call putting it up to my ear waiting for a hello.

"Genie?" I heard a childish voice whisper sending chills down my spine. That same adolescent voice that screamed at me when I ate all his food. "Genie, it's Meech is this you?"

"Oh my God, are you okay?" I felt my eyes start to burn it'd been so long so I heard anything from Meech or Jojo.

"Yeah, we fine. I wanna come home," I heard his voice getting closer to the phone.

"Y'all together?"

"Yeah, she's right here,"

I felt a sense of relief come from out my body. It felt good to know that they didn't separate them two. It was already hard enough being away from them.

"Hi, Gigi," Jolin said.

"Hi baby," I felt a tear fall from my eyes.

"The lines moving, why aren't you?" I heard a strangers voice say from behind.

"Aye, bitch why don't you just shut the fuck up and mind your business?" Kojo darted his eyes at the older man.

"I—,"

"I said shut the fuck up,"

"We can't stay on the phone, Mrs. Norman don't know I got a phone but I'ma save your number. I'm gone text you I think she coming,"