𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.

this chapter goes out to Rivlone and BITCHIMDANK go support them and check out what they have written. you ain't gone do nothing else after you read this chapter. follow them and show them love. 💓

 💓

"I don't want you leave me," my mama cried as she hugged me, I sobbed in her shoulder

"I don't want you leave me," my mama cried as she hugged me, I sobbed in her shoulder. It was like we were being ripped apart, it was our first time reuniting after her passing.

"Why I can't stay with you?"  I hiccuped, her soft hands rubbing against my back.

"He needs you," She spoke with vagueness in her voice. I didn't know who she was referring to. My eyebrows tied together, I was confused and honestly I didn't wanna be away from her.

"Who mama?"

Her body vanished, she faded away like smoke leaving me in a dark abyss. It was pure bliss, a light shining in the distance. Did I go to it or just stay here, what if she comes back and I miss her?

"Times is hard right now, I know you resting and I hope you can hear me baby I need you right now. I can't do this shit without you Nini. Please don't leave me here to do this shit by myself," a deep voice spoke, it was an attraction my soul had to the mans voice.

As much as I wanted to stay in this darkness, I had to go into the light.

He was sobbing, crying harder than anybody I'd ever heard. I started to feel bad, I didn't know what to do, I didn't even know where he was. I didn't see anything but a light burning my eyes every time I looked toward it.

The light got brighter, moving closer to me. I squinted my eyes tight, the bottom half of my face moving up as I raised my hand up trying to block it.

I squeezed my eyes tight trying to adapt to the bright lights. I blinked multiple times, looking around the room I was in. IV's attached to my arms, my body dressed in a long white gown. How long have I been in the hospital? I was uncomfortable as fuck, my head pounding.