𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘.

"Genie, Genie, Genie," Kojo poked my butt, continuing to say my name until I answered him

"Genie, Genie, Genie," Kojo poked my butt, continuing to say my name until I answered him. I just held onto my pillow looking at the wall; my mind was everywhere, but at this moment. "Genie,"

"What?" I groaned, smacking his hand and scrunched my face up.

"You forgive me?" he slowly slid onto space on the bed. His eyes were gazing into mine, making me face the other way.

"Genieeeee," he started and smacked his lips as he pressed his body against me, his head resting on my arm. "I'm sorry I kept shit from you. No more secrets bae, I promise,"

I rolled my eyes at his words I heard that shit before.

"Bae," I felt him smirk against my skin, those lips pressing onto me. He left a trail of kisses, smothering my neck, making me push his head away.

"Why you still mad?" He huffed, his body raising. He straightened his back against the headboard, and I just flipped my body facing him. "You was just hollering my name, youn 'member dat do you?"

"Can you go to sleep," I scoffed at him, getting annoyed at him for trying to keep me up.

"I ain't tired," he huffed, his eyes gazing up at the ceiling.

"Take yo' ass in the living room then. Not finna keep me up all night witcho childish ass,"

I pulled more cover onto my body; the house was like a damn igloo on the inside. I could damn near breathe and see my breath fog up.

Kojo wore me out, and as much as I hated to admit it, I missed it

Kojo wore me out, and as much as I hated to admit it, I missed it. The sex between us was electrifying, and I'd never had a man take the time to study my body. He knew I hated rushed sex, so he took his time with me.

He never failed to keep me coming. He worked me out like a Planet Fitness trainer, making sure every inch of my body was sore after we finished.

His dick was like a drug, and I was an addict for it. Every time we did it, I left my body.

"Baby, I love you," Kojo said, wrapping his arms around my chest. His soft and wet lips pressed against my cheek for a long period — the humming tickling my ear until he released.

"I love you," I closed my eyes, holding onto his arms.

"Shit, you better," he chuckled, snuggling his body up against mine, making me grow cozy.

"Why would y'all choose a damn strip club?" I squinted my eyes and turned my head as far back as I could.

"Wasn't my idea but there was a lot of money there. Don't nobody go to the strip club broke and that bank robbing shit so played out. But that's next on the list," he exhaled deeply, the air hitting my neck, making me shiver.

"Well, I'ma need you to be careful," I looked down at my hands, they were all bruised up. I moved them away from his arm. "That whole week, where'd y'all go?"

"Had to re-up on my supply, buy more guns, and get ready for whatever shit Mav finna pull. That nigga do not play fair, but shit, neither do I," he chuckled and slapped my ass, making me elbow him. "You fuckin' wit' a real gangsta,"

Mav was something he needed to know about. Even though it was a one night stand, it'd be better if he found out from me.

"I slept with him," I blurted out, looking ahead. The presence of his arms was no longer available.

"Slept wit' who and when cause if you out here cheating I'ma have to kill you and that pussy ass nigga,"

"Mav," I pressed my lips together, not letting another word slip from my mouth.

"After I told you 'bout this nigga? Y—,"

"Ko, this was way before me, and you even sparked a relationship. It was just on some hit it and quit it shit. To be foreal, I still don't remember what the fuck happened," I clicked my tongue.

"Yeah, aight," he nodded his head and slumped down in his spot. "Preciate you telling me,"

I grew closer to him, wanting just to smother him with my body. I missed Kojo like he was a missing pet and didn't want him going anywhere else. Even a trip to the damn bathroom would be too long for me.

"What happened to yo' hands?" He looked down at me, making me scrunch my eyebrows.

"Huh?"

"Huh hell, what happened to yo' hands, Genie. I done seen it you ain't gotta lie," he snickered, shaking his head at me.

He was very observant like I said he knew every inch of me. And I wasn't too happy about letting Golden have that effect on me. And even if I never told him he probably would've run with his conspiracy of what happened.

I don't know why I was nervous to tell him I was in a fight. I was never a violent person, more a lover than a fighter. But that bitch had it coming; if it wasn't me, then I don't know who. She loved to stick her nose in people's business and talk shit about the less fortunate like she was some superior.

"Got in a fight," I mumbled and just shrugged it off because it wasn't anything I had interest in discussing.

"You a bad influence, need to stop hanging out witchu," he turned his nose up and smirked at me. "Ain't know you was out here beating bitches up,"

"Nah, it was Golden. She was poppin' off at her jaws again, had to set her straight," I spoke in a low tone talking how Kojo would.

"Oh, I ain't ever like her. She seemed envious like a mothafucka," he clenched his jaw, biting on his bottom lip. "She ain't no real friend anyways, fucking witcho leftovers and shit,"

Kojo's phone buzzed in his back pocket, making us both jump at the vibration. He blew his breath before putting the phone to his ear. "Tone,"

"What, nigga slow the fuck down you talking too fast," his face drooped, and his mouth fell open. "You serious?"

He looked over to me and widened his eyes; they were so full of excitement.

"Congratulations man,"

He hung up the phone and put his phone on the dresser. "Bae, you know Rocky was pregnant?"

"Yeah, she told me," I rested on Kojo's chest, rubbing my fingertips against his solid bare skin.

"Yeah, you next,"

-

follow my ig @tidabrat_ and my backup account juicytiti