Valentine 's Day (One-shot #1)

Fluff
Dekubaku, kinda...

Deku was nervous and ecstatic about what he was about to do. That's if, he could pull it off without being publically humiliated and rejected by his childhood crush.
Why does he like him, he doesn't know? All he knows is that admiration turned into...something else. But, he promised himself he would do it, plus he confined with All Might about this. And his hero said he would help him confess to Kachann. It was all up to him!
_______________________________________
"Hey urarakka! " Deku said getting on the elevator. "Deku-kun Happy valentines day, from a friend!" She squeaked out, a heavy blush coated on her face.
"Thanks, Urarakka. I thought you actually liked me. This makes it much easier to confess to Kachann." Deku told her.
"Huh?!" She shouted. Deku slapped his hand over her mouth.
"Be quiet. He might hear, but are you gonna help me? I got All might and the rest of the class, but I wanted to tell you personally." He explained to his girl best friend.

'Oh, Welp, I owe it to deku-kun! He's helped me out so I have to do the same.' Urakakka thought to herself sadly.
_______________________________________
I Z U K U|  P O V
Well, now is the time to tell Kachann. Since its the end of the day and its Friday, if he rejects me, I'll have time to mope and look horrible in the comfort of my home.
"Hey, Bakubro! Can you go up to the roof? I think I left my notebook there. It's not in my bag." Kirishima said.
Kachann just nodded and went up, he and Kirishima have been getting really close. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned me down for him, we all would've seen it coming.
He gave me the thumbs and mouthed
'Go get him, bro!'
I laughed, that's just like Kirishima.

I followed Kachann up the steps to the roof.

"Hey, Kachann!"

Great, I'm already messing up. Hey, Kachann was the best I can do?

"If your gonna do a shitty confession and ask me out and all the cringe shit, skip it. I like you, you like me. Let's date."

"Wait...so you knew that I liked you?"
Kachann nodded yes.
"Did anybody from our class tell you."
Kachann shook his head signaling no.
"So we're dating?"
"I mean, if you wanna play fucking twenty questions then no. Just kiss me you goddamn deku!"

N O|  P O V 
Izuku grabbed his Kastuki by his waist and pulled him into a deep kiss. Kastuki wrapped his hands around his neck, appreciating his dominant side.
Kastuki moaned into the kiss before Izuku broke it off.

"So, since you love me so much, guess your gonna stop calling me deku?" Izuku asked with a lopsided grin, breathing heavily.

"Don't push your luck, Izu. Deku is sticking, don't think of it as an offensive name. If Urarakka can call you that, so can I!"

"New nickname? AND SINCE WHEN DO YOU REMEMBER PEOPLE NAMES?!"

"I'm hot-headed, not dumb! Yes, but I'll only call you that when we're alone. So that means you gotta come up with a special nickname for me."

'Wow, I never knew Kachann had this affectionate side to him.'

"But what's wrong with Kachann?"

"It's not special, everybody knows that you call me Kachann. I want a new name, only one that me and you know." Kastuki said while fiddling with his Izu's shirt.

Izuku laughed at his flustered boyfriend. He liked this Kachann. He didn't know where this dominate part of him came from, but he liked it. He liked Kachann. He liked life right now. All thanks to this one person.

"Suki, I'll call you Suki."

Kastuki flushed but nodded. "Don't tell anyone about this you damn deku!"

"Got it Kachann," Izuku said before hugging him and grabbing his hand to escort him downstairs.

"I love you, Suki."

"Love is a strong word, Izu."

"Well, you can't love somebody if you don't know the meaning. But thanks to you, I have an alight idea."

Kastuki rolled his eyes at his cheesy statement.

"I love you too Izu."
____________________________________
Total word count: 699
*Chapter unedited*

I feel bad for leaving Uravity alone! But I think this one-shot came out pretty good. Might include some other ships for a filler chap. in between the weekend since I won't have time to fully commit to doing one since j have after school and homework. This is seventh grade, they look at this. Trying to get 100's and above all semester.