•Grattitude{Bakushima}•(One-shot #4)

"Really, Kachann? Thanks so much!" Izuku said while hugging Katsuki.
'Get the fuck off me you damn deku!'
"No problem deku, meet me in my dorm after dinner."
"Alright, bye Kachann", the nerd said before joining pink cheeks and robot dip shit.
" pfft- you actually did it! So you can be a kind-hearted human." Kaminari said while he was on the floor with tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Wow, just...wow, " Sero said still in shock. The only one who hadn't said anything was Kirishima, Mina was recording the whole thing for the bet they made that bakugo couldn't be nice for the whole week. All heads turned towards the red-haired boy.
"Huh, oh yeah...pretty funny." He said forcing out a laugh, but clearly, nobody noticed or wanted to say anything. Well, except Bakugo. He just walked away and dragged Kirishima with him.

"What the hell is wrong with shitty-hair?" "Huh, what do you mean Bakugo? Everything fine ", he said before walking away.

And that's how it went for the rest of the week, Bakugo being nice and Kirishima being off.

'Finally, it's over. Now I don't have to feel threatened anymore. I don't like it when Bakugo's nice to everybody.' Kirishima knew he was being selfish even though he's the one who dared Bakugo. He knew he liked Bakugo, but bakugo hadn't shown any signs of liking girls or boys. To Kirishima, he felt special because he knew that he was the one who put Bakugo's walls down, he knows that even though Bakugo swears at everybody out, he's gentle, easier on me.

Knock knock

" Come in!" Kirishima shouted. "Shitty-hair, it's me," Bakugo said. Kirishima perked up in joy, after having a gay nervous breakdown.
'Maybe Bakugo will forget I was acting weird.'
"What's wrong with you Kirishima? You kept acting weird this whole week, are you... Jealous?"
"W-what would I be jealous of bakubro?" 'Damn it, why did I stutter?'
"Maybe because you want me for yourself shitty hair? I'm not complaining, your better than half of these extras anyway."
'Did I just hear him right? Bakugo just said he would date me?!'
"So, um... Hypothetically speaking, if I asked you out you would say yes?"
"Unless you ask me out in real life, I can't answer your question shitty-hair." Bakugo said smirking which caused a light blush on Kirishima's tan skin." Bakugo, will you go out with me?" "Took you long enough shitty-hair. Of course, but only if I get to call you Ei."
"S-sure, Suki!" Blushing at the nickname.
____________________________________
Total word count: 437
Sorry I haven't been updating my stories in a while, just haven't had any encouragement. Plus, I have to make sure everything in school is good. But thanks for being patient with me
-shyah
♈♓♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒