Christmas special (One-shot #9)

It was Christmas morning, and the site of the white wonderland was missing. Mina, being a morning person (for this day for, any other morning she was a demon)woke everybody up by jumping on their beds and knocking the wind out of them.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" she yelled in her Christmas dress as they all came downstairs walking like zombies. "C'mon, it's Christmas!! Where's your spirit at?"

Bakugo just rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me you angry Pomeranian!" Mina shouted. "What the hell did you just call me you pink reindeer?!" He yelled back. As they were bickering, the mood in the room lightened as the two put on a show.
"Alright guys", Kirishima pulled them away, "we have to set up, remember? We're having Christmas at our house."

Sero groaned, "Every time we celebrate Christmas at our house it always ends up trash. Notice, this only happens at OUR house." "Well, we can't help that we throw the best get together's, can we?" Kaminari said. "Not the point", Bakugo said, " Where's emo girl, she's the only one I can stand out of you idiots?"

"Hey, don't try and steal Jiro away from me!" Kaminari said. "I can't steal her if she was never yours anyway", Bakugo said walking up the steps. Kirishima walked over to his electric-blonde friend and patted his back." Don't worry Denki, are you still gonna do your 12 puns of Christmas?"

"Oh yeah", he gasped, "I almost forgot about that!" He ran up the stairs for only God knows why.

Hmm, everybody's acting differently. Maybe it's because it's not snowing, Mina deducted.

"You should just tell him, Kat, he's already come out. Your the only one who's stopping it from happening", Jiro said. "I know, it's just- what if he rejects me. I don't wanna be rejected, especially by a God damn Deku!" Bakugo said.

A Deku that you love, Jiro thought.

"Alright, then don't tell him. Remain forever alone while he gets comfortable with Todoroki, your choice", the purple-haired girl said before getting off her bed and walking through the door...

Only to be tackled by Kaminari."Oof!" She yelled as she fell onto the floor. 
"Jiro", he cried with his teary eyes. Then he started mumbling about an evil man trying to steal her away from him.

"What the hell are you talking about? There's nobody here that's gonna steal me away, I'm not even yours!" She shouted. "Yes you are", he cried, " I already told you I like you!"

Bakugo looked at Jiro and she gave him an 'I'll tell you later' look. He nodded and stepped over whatever that was and headed downstairs. He sighed to himself.

This is too much fucking work for a God damn crush! He thought.

Knock knock

"I'll get it", Mina shouted. " Thas was the plan, none of us would be got up anyways", Bakugo said. Mina glared back at him before opening the door only to see Midoriya and Todoroki.

Kirishima scouted over to him and grabbed his arm. "Try to be nice Brakubro, please? It's Christmas." Bakugo just grunted and Kirishima smiled.

"C'mon in guys", Kirishima ushered, " Bakugo promised to try and not go all 'Bakugo' if you know what I mean."
"Did you really Kachann", Deku asked after hugging Kirishima. He only looked up at him and nodded.

"So...does that mean I can hug you without any injury?" Bakugo nodded, and Midoriya jumped on him. "Wow, we haven't hugged like this since we were kids Kachann!" Midoriya said before burying his face in his chest. Bakugo grunted and remained stuff before wrapping his arms around him and hugging him back.