Stripper•part one•(One-shot #3)

Dekubaku
Smut

"C'mon deku-kun! You need to get over your break up and show that father abusing scared face asshole that he didn't win." Ochako tried to convince her friend, but her experiments were futile.
"I don't know chako... I don't even know what I did wrong? Did he just have a sudden attraction to girls? If he just told me he liked Momo, it would be fine!" He cried. Just like last week, and the week before, and on and on. At least, that's what it felt like to Midoriya.

"C'mon, I promise you won't regret it. I'll buy you a red velvet cake after." Ochako said sealing the deal with her boy best friend's favorite sweet.
"You promise?" Midoriya tried to sound grumpy, but she could hear the happiness in her voice.
"I promise Izu!"
"Alright fine, let me get dressed, " Midoriya said getting up off his bed.
"First, let's pick up all this..." Ochako said motioning to the tubs that covered all the territory and the rest of the trash. She could've sworn she saw something move while she was talking to Izu.
_______________________
"Alright, that actually didn't take as long as I expected." Midoriya yelped.
"Well, let's get you dressed, " Ochako insisted.
"But I need -
" No, if I let you pick out the outfit yourself, it's gonna be something dumb. Izu, your the prime representation if god mixed cute and sexy in his mixing bowl. Don't put yourself down!"
"Thanks, chako! I really needed that."
At the point, Midoriya was feeling glad that Ochako had made him do this. The shower actually helped too. Being concealed in dirt was not a good feeling. Nobody else would've until he was in too deep.
_______________________
Midoriya looked good-no he looked like he could get away with murder.
"Dang chako, anything you put me in I l look good, but you've  achieved new standards". Midoriya checked himself out in the mirror, turning to examine how his hips and butt looked.
'Seems like I still have it.' He smirked to himself.
Ochako smiled, seeing as her friend was back to normal."Okay Izu, time to head to the club!"

"Wait-what?!"
"Don't worry it's a gay club. Plus, I have this one guy you would like." Ochako explained.
_______________________
"I don't know anymore!" Midoriya cried out.
"C'mon, you can't bail on me now, we're already here. It's not that hard, their strippers Izu! There literally throwing themselves to you!"
'Well, when you put it like that it sounds easy. No fair chako.'
"But, you know... He just made me really insecure, " Midoriya mumbled.

"And that's okay Izu. Your human, you feel these things. But your also a fighter, so stand up and fight!" She encouraged her friend.
"Okay, i can do this!"
'Can i really?' Midoriya thought.
"Yes you can, don't tell me your lying Izu, the Izu i know never lies. Ochako knew she hit a fuse.
Mioriya took a deep breath before walking forward towards the entrance.
_______________________
Total word count: 592

Hey guys, what ships do you want me to write about. Just writing about dekubaku is boring to me cause I'm a multi-shipper, so yeah. I can do reader inserts if you want me to, i really wanna try to do my first one. I've read a lot, and i have my own preference but ill try to make it general. But if you mssg me how you want it to go, i can do it to your standards at the best of my ability.